Denis's staff application

Mar 5, 2019
I would just like to mention that I'm pretty new to the server and I believe that only some people from 501st have seen me in-game and my behavior, the reason I applied is that I just love helping people and make everyone's stay and experience better on the server.

General Info

In game name: 501st LGN PFC 7355 Denis

Discord name and number: Denis07#6049

Proffered name: Denis

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): I am 17 years old

Timezone: GMT+1

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: Only one for now

Which Character do you play most: As a 501st member

How long you play during the week per day: Depends on when my school starts and finishes but around 2 hrs

How long you play during the weekend per day: I am out of town basically every weekend so I won't be on, I can still be active on the forums and discord though

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I believe none

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: None that I am aware of

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I consider myself as a very social person, I like interacting with people especially if somebody needs help with something. I'm very communicative, understanding and I believe that every conflict can be solved by talking it out.

Tell us about you: My name is Denis and I come from Croatia. I speak English, Croatian and a bit of German. I attend Karate classes and I'm a black belt. I'm going to school for, what google translate says it's, an electrician. When I finish high school I'm planning to get in the Croatian army and serve some time in there since my father was in it as well.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Patient - I take time with problems I deal with and that results in me solving them fully.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: As I wrote before, I am social and I love to help people however and whenever I can.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No

If yes, What were your duties: None

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Solving sits, helping with events and general server maintenance.

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes, on the forums and on a Discord server

If yes, What were your duties: Moderating the forums, replying on all sorts of posts from questions to ban appeals to staff applications etc. and on Discord I would assist people either from the staff team or in general chat if somebody had a problem with something.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I would ask the reporter to send me some sort of evidence, a video or a screenshot through a safe website, then when I see the proof of the person being reported actually ERPing I would bring them into the sit, explain to them that they can't ERP on a SWRP server and depending on their response would either give a verbal or a noted warning. If the person keeps ERPing after that sit they would be brought to the sit again and kicked from the server, and again if the rejoin and continue they would be banned.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
Bring them both into a sit and explain to them what they did wrong and depending on their response and what rules and how many they've broken, I would punish them.(I consider a verbal warning as a punishment so that could happen if they haven't done that many wrong things.)

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
Speak to their CO about what happened, afterwards I would bring the person over and explain to them that they need to make sure that the landing zone is clear of people and if it isn't that they need to write in comms for people to move so no one gets hurt.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: I understand.

This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Hi there! Normally I’d do a full fledged evaluation of this application, however, due to how new you are to the server, I feel that it’s rushed and that you should spend some more time.

Hope to see you around some more.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Denis07