Deem's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2018
the Netherlands
General Info

In-game name: Deem.
Discord name and number: Deemster25#6459.
Prefferd name: Deem de Groot.
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 21, my DOB is 03-05-1998.
Timezone: GMT +1 (Amsterdam).

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 2, Jedi and CG.
Which Character do you play most: Mostly CG.
How long you play during the week per day: 3-4 hours.
How long you play during the weekend per day: 5-7 hours.

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I have no clue, when i join the server it says 0 but there might be 1 or 2. I am not sure.
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Not to my knowledge.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: My expertise, i have been community manager on a Arma 3 Life server before it broke down due to the costs going up for the server and we had a hard time finding donators. Here i have learned a lot of knowledge about how to deal with different people, angry, happy, sad and from different countries. I always aim for the goal to make everyone have the same fun and happiness as the person standing next to them. i think that is one of the most important things to think when becoming a staff member. One downpoint i can think off at the moment writing this application is my playtime. I have (i believe) around the 30 hours on the server. I believe that makes no problem due to staff work is almost everywhere the same. And i am doing it for the people. not for myself, I think there are more staff needed to coordinate events better and solve issues quicker.

Tell us about you: Hello! I am Deem. I am 20 years old and live in one of the most northern parts of the Netherlands. During the day i study to become a military police officer. I am far in the process and nearly there yet! In general i am a nice guy who has a good feeling for jokes but at the same time i can be very strict and proffesional, combining those makes a perfect leader. My hobbies are playing computer games and working with my friends on rap music/videos. At the moment i have been the co producer of 2 video clips of a local rap group.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Maturity

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: To be real honest, i am not going to lie. My age, i am older then the average player here and i believe, with the experience i have, this community needs mature people to solve the issues players come across.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes.
If yes, What were your duties: I was a senior admin. Monitoring other admins their work and giving them tips/training. Also handeling donations and solving major issues.
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes.
If yes, What were your duties: I was a moderator on a DarkRP server. Mostly doing sits.
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes.
If yes, What were your duties: Community manager of an Arma 3 life community. Making sure the staff team was sufficient and solving issues with staff (e.g. staff abuse). also responsible of "not getting our content stolen by other communities".

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
Firstly, Calm the player because it might have made an impact to him, especially if they are one of our younger players. Ask the player for any evidence. If the player provides evidence bring the accused to the sit, ask their reasons and state that it is wrong. Then go over to punishment. If the reporting playing can't provide any evidence, i will search the logs so i could find anything. If anything is found i will act as stated above. If nothing is found i will give the accused player just a verbal warning and state what ERP means and why it is wrong.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
As a staff member, you are a neutral force. even when it is your friend. he should be punished for what he is doing. Personally i have no problem with punishing friends but the best thing is to call in another staff member to deal with the case, if another staff member is available).

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
An accident could always happen sadly. As a staff member i would investigate and see if the pilot was not doing this on purpose. I would give him a verbal heads up to be more careful next time when coming in for a landing. If he did it on purpose punish him for Mass RDM (VDM).

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes, i do.

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
May 31, 2019
-1 You were kicked out of CG for going months inactive. We need active staff and you say you play all the time bu I have never seen you around. You only got back into the regiment yesterday after first seeing you 2 weeks ago. Sorry for the minus, but activity is key.

swans-jailer

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
You've been gone a while, and as previously mentioned, the short amount of time you've been here since coming back. You haven't really shown the best of yourself. Which gives me the thought that you wouldn't really be fit for the role of staff. That is only my opinion. The judgement of this application is beyond my jurisdiction. I suggest you use this time that you currently got to be more active and hopefully redeem yourself from your previous actions. Henceforth for now.

swans-jailer

DantheDisabiledguy

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Jul 4, 2018
Whitest your app is good and has a lot of detail within from your ARMA 3 days and other bits and pieces within Gmod your time on the server at the moment is lacking and I think when and if you wish to reapply make sure that you understand the Community once again because it has change since your last visit -1

swans-jailer

Xan

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
I will remind you and everyone that your previous Staff Application was denied due to you posting a link to some EXTREMELY GRAPHIC videos that you had created. I told you that you were close to blacklist from the Staff Team.
I post this as a point so that the Senior Staff can know what happened.
Ignoring the above statement, you went extremely inactive on the server and expected to be welcomed back with open arms. You're applying for staff, little more than a week after your return. I'd suggest that you cancel this application and reapply in a few weeks.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.