Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 20
Timezone: GMT +1 (Amsterdam)

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3 Regiments, Fleet, Jedi and RC
Which Character do you play most: Mostly Fleet and Jedi, seldom as RC
How long you play during the week per day: 3-4 hours
How long you play during the weekend per day: 5-7 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Yes, a warning for FailRP. I hopped into a CIS tank after it was blocking fellow troopers.
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Not to my knowledge

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: My expertise, i have been community manager on a Arma 3 Life server before it broke down due to the costs going up for the server and we had a hard time finding donators. Here i have learned a lot of knowledge about how to deal with different people, angry, happy, sad and from different countries. I always aim for the goal to make everyone have the same fun and happiness as the person standing next to them. i think that is one of the most important things to think when becoming a staff member. One downpoint i can think off at the moment writing this application is my playtime. I have (i believe) around the 30 hours on the server. I believe that makes no problem due to staff work is almost everywhere the same. And i am doing it for the people. not for myself, I think there are more staff needed to coordinate events better and solve issues quicker.

Tell us about you: Hello! I am Deem. I am 20 years old and live in one of the most northern parts of the Netherlands. During the day i study to become a military police officer. I am far in the process and nearly there yet! In general i am a nice guy who has a good feeling for jokes but at the same time i can be very strict and proffesional, combining those makes a perfect leader. My hobbies are playing computer games and working with my friends on rap music/videos. At the moment i have been the co producer of 2 video clips of a local rap group.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Maturity

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: To be real honest, i am not going to lie. My age, i am older then the average player here and i believe, with the experience i have, this community needs mature people to solve the issues players come across.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: I was a senior admin. Monitoring other admins their work and giving them tips/training. Also handeling donations and solving major issues.
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: I was a moderator on a DarkRP server. Mostly doing sits.
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Community manager of an Arma 3 life community. Making sure the staff team was sufficient and solving issues with staff (i.e. staff abuse). also responsible of "not getting our content stolen by other communities"

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do: in my dictionary, downtime does not exists. Punish the 1st LT accordingly.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do: As a staff member, you are a neutral force. even when it is your friend. he should be punished for what he is doing. Personally i have no problem with punishing friends but the best thing is to call in another staff member to deal with the case, if another staff member is available)

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do: From what I've learn in my tasks in Arma 3. RECORD, always RECORD! you could tell the staff member to not abuse his power and stop. but my opinion that this rarely works. So RECORD it and hand it over to higher ranked staff members.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take: Report in your absence, nothing to do about it. Post your event in the staff chat and ask if another staff member is willing to take over. Personally i would come on discord and talk the event through with the staff member that is willing to take over.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes, i do

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

-=Hello There=-

So first of all a summary of what i personally i have seen from you and well yeah i have seen you about i haven't really watched you do anything in particular so i won't comment on that.

Onto the application then:

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: My expertise, i have been community manager on a Arma 3 Life server before it broke down due to the costs going up for the server and we had a hard time finding donators. Here i have learned a lot of knowledge about how to deal with different people, angry, happy, sad and from different countries. I always aim for the goal to make everyone have the same fun and happiness as the person standing next to them. i think that is one of the most important things to think when becoming a staff member. One downpoint i can think off at the moment writing this application is my playtime. I have (i believe) around the 30 hours on the server. I believe that makes no problem due to staff work is almost everywhere the same. And i am doing it for the people. not for myself, I think there are more staff needed to coordinate events better and solve issues quicker.

Tell us about you: Hello! I am Deem. I am 20 years old and live in one of the most northern parts of the Netherlands. During the day i study to become a military police officer. I am far in the process and nearly there yet! In general i am a nice guy who has a good feeling for jokes but at the same time i can be very strict and proffesional, combining those makes a perfect leader. My hobbies are playing computer games and working with my friends on rap music/videos. At the moment i have been the co producer of 2 video clips of a local rap group.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Maturity

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: To be real honest, i am not going to lie. My age, i am older then the average player here and i believe, with the experience i have, this community needs mature people to solve the issues players come across.
You explain quite a bit about your past role as a community manager and your knowledge on how to deal with certain situations which in all view points is a good thing your only challenge now is proving it like i say to many people, you can say you do something but until its shown then it's not worth much however that is the luck of the draw when it comes to these types of applications so its time i get a bit of faith, in terms of your playtime you can find it by typing your steam name here https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.200:27018/top_players/?.

Hi Deem! I am Rasputin or Dean (But we all know Rasputin is better), everyone can be nice, everyone can be harsh but nice to know a starting point.

While being older helps you would be surprised how mature certain people can be despite their age and yeah being 20 you are above the average age of around 13 if i had to make a guess.

Looking through your examples of experience helps reinforce your previous points so no further comments.

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do: in my dictionary, downtime does not exists. Punish the 1st LT accordingly.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do: As a staff member, you are a neutral force. even when it is your friend. he should be punished for what he is doing. Personally i have no problem with punishing friends but the best thing is to call in another staff member to deal with the case, if another staff member is available)

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do: From what I've learn in my tasks in Arma 3. RECORD, always RECORD! you could tell the staff member to not abuse his power and stop. but my opinion that this rarely works. So RECORD it and hand it over to higher ranked staff members.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take: Report in your absence, nothing to do about it. Post your event in the staff chat and ask if another staff member is willing to take over. Personally i would come on discord and talk the event through with the staff member that is willing to take over.
I have coloured the questions so its all nice and neat to tell apart.

Question 1: Pretty much, it doesn't matter when or where something happens if it breaks rules then punishments are called for.

Question 2: Yeah even if they are a friend that isn't a get out of jail free card and getting a different staff to do it stops bias as well as random team killing on something like rainbow six out of spite.

Question 3: No real comment here that is basically the point, no one will care if you have no proof of the abuse so nothing will be done and if i have learned anything people don't change so you can try but most of the time telling them to stop doesn't work.

Question 4: Good.

Overview: Alright a look over your application and its mainly fine no complaints from me, all i really want to see however is you in action to show that everything you state is true, a low playtime can be a issue due to people not being used to how the server works so that's a debatable point.

However overall its a rather positive application I really just need to see you more to get a proper overview, that isn't directed by the way I just personally haven't seen you (Yes i am drilling this point in so people remember) : P

Hello Rasputin,

I thank you for your nice review of my application. I understood that the playtime was going to be an issue so that was expected. furthermore i am glad that you have no complaints about it. I would be happy with a trial to prove myself.

Regards,
Deem

Aug 19, 2018
Deem you are an amazing guy even if Fleet wasnt the right place for you I would love to have you on the staff team but considering your hours and that you are training to join the marachausee which involves going on trainings for weeks and being broken afterwards Consider your time as you do have duties to complete as a staff member I am going to give this application a +1 As you are quite a good player

I sincerly thank you Scrumpy, i have taken that into consideration while writing my staff application. I believe that you never go off duty as a staff so when i am playing on the server while s staff issue comes up that has priority. Combining playing and doing staff related issues is for me the same, fun in a online video game with amazing people, like you.