CrewConflictRP update, ui, new guns, new motorcycles, bikers and playermodels

The crewconflictrp server is now open and updated. Sorry it took so long, but it was kind of a big update. We have made loads of changes to both client and serverside. The focus started primarly to optimize as much as possible because we detected flaws in some scripts over at starwarsrp which CCRP also used. And while I was working on to fix those I decided to make more changes. So lets dive into them

New UI
Its a brand new UI to Drew's Community which involves matching chatbox, F4 and admin report system. These themes were based on the HUD and scoreboard so we didn't replace those, but we made the new ones fit them better.

Bikers and motorcycles
We have added a bandit job with different mc biker models like Darryl and Dixon from the walking dead, as well as the southside serpents from Riverdale. We have also added motorcycles and a few different ones and a new funny car.

New weapons
New CS:GO weapons has been added, the blueprints can so far be found in printers. I will add them to other jobs later, but not for mtokens we already offer a lot of guns for mtokens. The new weapons are:
SSG 553
R8 Revolver
Galil
Scout
Mac 10
Mag 7
MP 9
m249
Negev
P250
P2000
Sawed-off
GSG1
Huntsman
M9 Bayonet
Bayonet
SCAR 20
XM1014
Tec 9 (Beginners shop)
Glock-18 (Beginners shop)

New prop protection
Many of you don't care about this probably, but we replaced the FPP prop protection with a different one. The reason is FPP is a bit resourceful and I have never found a substite for it before now.

Other changes
Lawnmower job now pays better and added more grasspots around the map
Reward system updated, should not demote admins if they claim steam group reward
New playermodels for premium thief, firefighters and special operators

Drewsv2.png
Drewsv3.png
DrewsV1.png

swans-jailer

Comments