• Downtown

• Evocity v33x DC

• Evocity Tropics

Results are only viewable after voting.

Edvin :Ʒ

VIP
Sverigedemokraterna
Jul 14, 2018
Wipe is rieeeeeeeee and i am decently pissed. But also a wipe would probably attract new players if we advertise is right. And one thing i beg of you this wipe. NERF BIG CLANS. The meta for a while has been larger clans with huge and cocky bases selling printers to eachother and being able to earn money/xp stupid fast and solo even duo players have no chance. Put a low limit on printers per base or limit players per base.

swans-jailer

Bingo

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Jun 1, 2017
France
Wipe is rieeeeeeeee and i am decently pissed. But also a wipe would probably attract new players if we advertise is right. And one thing i beg of you this wipe. NERF BIG CLANS. The meta for a while has been larger clans with huge and cocky bases selling printers to eachother and being able to earn money/xp stupid fast and solo even duo players have no chance. Put a low limit on printers per base or limit players per base.
i mean, anyone can build a large clan honestly, so its not an issue imo

swans-jailer
Jul 13, 2017
New York, United States of America
Man I love these ideas Drew! Personally when the other reset happened I was a bit pissed ngl, but when it actually happened it was fun! I think resets or wipes could be hard, but it’s the only way to save the server and make it fun. Maybe we should do a date when the server wipes, let’s say like each reset should be half a year. That’s just an idea! 😄

swans-jailer