REJECTED coolfanz's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2019
My Info:
IRL NAME: WESLEY
WHERE I LIVE: SOUTH CAROLINA

Why I Want To Be a Staff Member:
I would like to be a staff member because I have been one before in other servers so i am familiar to it. I love helping out for servers and making it fun. Another good reason i because I am very friendly and nice no matter the situation.
In-Game Situations:
RDM: In an rdm situation i would take them to a quiet area and then ask the person that made the ticket first. After i asked that person i would ask the person that rdmed them why they did it. If it was an rdm i would give them a warning. If it was not an rdm i would let them go.
MRDM: In an mass rdm situation i would strip them so they could not do any harm anymore. Then i would ban them for 1 week. If they are caught doing it again then i would give them a perma ban.
FAILBASE: If there is an fail base situation then i would investigate the house. If it is indeed an fail base then i would give them a warning and tell them to fix the problem.
JOB ABUSE: In an job abuse situation then i would give them a warning and tell them to stop. If the keep doing it then i would ban them for 1 day.

More About Me:
I am a very fair and loving person. I will be very nice and pleasant to everyone around. If i am told to do something then i do it. The only language i can speak is english. I would be a very good staff member even though i am young.
Fun Facts About Me:
My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is pizza. I can solve a rubik's cube and i can draw funny cartoon characters.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.