Basic Info
Trooper Name: Connor
Regiment: 212th
Playtime: 1month,5 weeks and 5 hours
Discord name and numbers: Cooner#8645

OOC Info
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ConnorHarty
Do you have a mic: Yes
Summary of you: A Dedicated person, who has a love for star wars.
Are you staff on any DC related servers: Yes
Have you ever been kicked or banned from a DC related server (if yes why): No

Incharacter Info:
Describe in your own opinion, the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"): Fleet have the responsibilities of keeping the ship in peak combat condition and when we do get attacked its is there responsibility to lead the with a level headed and a calm mindset. They also may be required to lead a ground assault on the planet if no Generals are available for the task.
Have you ever been demoted or kicked from a reg (if yes why): No
Do you understand fleet is an extremely important role,you will be given many more mature and responsible roles/job, Do you accept the importance and are ready for this responsibility: Yes, I understand and accept the fleet's responsibilities.
Any previous fleet experience: No
Any previous command experience (if yes please say): Recently I HeadStalker in Shadow Company before I left the regiment. I Have also been high spots on other servers EG 501st EXO.
What can you offer fleet: I believe I can offer a hands on approach during battles as I feel I can only command to the best of my ability if I can see what is going on and not behind 10 rows of CG. If any mistakes were made in battle I would put myself in the shoes of the troops in the situation and see what they could have done to prevent their mistakes instead of shouting at them and just giving them a mando. Then once those mistakes were identified I could brief the troops on what they should have done or possibly run a sim and show them.
Anything else you want to add: No

Scenarios
Here are some common scenarios you will be faced with in fleet, please answer these to the best of your ability, there is room below the scenario please write your answer there

1. The ship is under attack and the Jedi are calling for assistance at the temple due to being overrun. Who do you send where?
First I would get a AB Pilot to set up a LAAT in a secure place in the venator whether that is in HB’s Or MHB then I would ask the highest RC on to assemble a 4 man squad. This is who I would send to the temple accompanied by a shadow company. I Would choose RC and SC as I feel RC works best in 4 man squads and would excel in a mission like this. I would also send shadow company there as with their cloak and fists they can clear anywhere with efficiency and would not have to worry about troops shooting them in cloak as they would be at the temple.I Would also ask the jedi if there are any munis around the temples air space if there is, I Would split up GM with one AB Pilot for each squad of GM. One squad would focus on taking out the munis in the venators' airspace while the other focused on the temple's airspace.

2. You are doing a mando with the entire ship and an entire regiment walks off. How do you handle this?
I would give the regiment two warnings to come back if they didn't. I would AOS the regiment and tell CG to bring them to their bunks and wait for me to finish the mando. Once I finished the mando I would ask why they walked out on the mando. If it was a stupid or petty reason I would contact there Fleet/General and discuss what punishment should be dealt out. If it was a valid reason I would talk to the regiment higher ups on what they think I should have done and how I could improve in the future.

3. a regiment disobeys your orders on a mission(planetary) and claims they followed a different persons orders. the person they claim to have listened to is not on the server. The actions the regiment took messed up your battle plan and almost lost the mission objective. What do you do?
Assuming I was leading the mission I would remind the regiment that I was leading the operation and my orders are final. If I was assigned to the regiment I Would address them in our RDB if not, I would contact the commander or the Fleet/General to address the regiment.

swans-jailer
Apr 25, 2020
-1 Reason being when i played on the server and when i was in shadow and you were a Head Stalker I do believe you were not the best at commanding at all, if we are being honest the training you have done were poorly organised and were not taken care off, one example being you giving us a assassination/extraction mission then just dipped, half way through the mission we had a few questions and you just weren't there. I think you should take a little more lessons in commanding and actually being good at it because at this point in time I do think you are quite frankly shit.

p.s I have also seen you being a minge in a few situations. (This is just an opinion btw.)

swans-jailer

ConnorH

Staff member
Server Staff
Jul 13, 2018
-1 Reason being when i played on the server and when i was in shadow and you were a Head Stalker I do believe you were not the best at commanding at all, if we are being honest the training you have done were poorly organised and were not taken care off, one example being you giving us a assassination/extraction mission then just dipped, half way through the mission we had a few questions and you just weren't there. I think you should take a little more lessons in commanding and actually being good at it because at this point in time I do think you are quite frankly shit.

p.s I have also seen you being a minge in a few situations. (This is just an opinion btw.)
I would like to think I have improved quite a lot in commanding in general and the sim you are referencing I couldn’t really do much as my parents needed my help and I can’t tell them to fuck off im playing gmod.

swans-jailer
  • Haha
Reactions: Vapour
Status
Not open for further replies.