Connor's Application!

Caado

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Feb 6, 2018
Scotland
GameTracker has a very good track of how many hours of in game time in a server.
I mean game tracker isn't always too accurate as changing steam names means that it changes and resets, I've played around 2k hours but game tracker says I've played 500ish

Also, gonna have to be a -1 from Me, you were a massive minge before and threatened to go back to your old ways after I warned you for NLR, you're also not very well known in the community and I don't think I've seen you talk in discord at all, I'd suggest you get to know players through discord or talking to / helping players in game, aswell as showing that you won't go back to your old ways.

swans-jailer
Aug 26, 2018
I mean game tracker isn't always too accurate as changing steam names means that it changes and resets, I've played around 2k hours but game tracker says I've played 500ish

Also, gonna have to be a -1 from Me, you were a massive minge before and threatened to go back to your old ways after I warned you for NLR, you're also not very well known in the community and I don't think I've seen you talk in discord at all, I'd suggest you get to know players through discord or talking to / helping players in game, aswell as showing that you won't go back to your old ways.
Aight I'll help ppl whenever they need it and get to know people on the discord community.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Caado

Voyager

Premium
VIP
Apr 2, 2018

I know about the steam name change, but then you have to look up the steam name you used :--)

swans-jailer

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Yes, indeed the gametracker times aren't perfect.

I do believe I saw you a few times the past week, but I do not believe you should apply already. Play for a month, then we can talk. Most of the people that mainly play on the server will know you by then. Also I do remember a deadlox back in the day, but can't pinpoint my interactions.

swans-jailer

Pixal

Official Furry Trash xxx
Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
I have not seen you on the server all that often recently, keeping up a good face on both the server and the discord is a must for anyone applying for a position on the administrative team. You should look into this and see about getting more active. Otherwise a fairly solid application I am going to keep an eye on this post and see what comes of it and what comments follow.

Pixal

swans-jailer