REJECTED Connor's Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2018
My Info

IRL Name: Connor

Username: Connor

Where i live/Timezone: United Kingdom (GMT +1)

Languages: English only.

Was i a mentor on the server: No i wasn't.

When did you join the server: Around 8 months ago.

Am i apart of the discord: Yes i do, Connorr#0001

My Experience

Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?:
I have been staff on many servers and i also have a decent amount of experience with addon configuration and all that. My ULX experience is also a big factor. I have all the binds necessary and if you use a different server management addon, I will make it my aim to learn the ins-and-outs of it as soon as humanly possible.

If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: My most difficult situation at one time but it has changed through the time i have administrated servers is my Communication talking to people but it has improved and i can Communicate without anything going wrong.

If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?:
I have been staff on many servers such as VisionRP, Elite lupus and lucidRP and i also have a decent amount of experience with addon configuration and all that.

Ingame Situations

RDM: If i see this without a report i shall bring the person over and see what hes he doing and if he is rdming i would warn/kick/ban depending on severity and if its just 1 kill i would simply give a warn but if its more severe i shall give a more severe punishment obviously. If i did not see it happen i would take the report that the player has sent and then take each sides story and check logs to see which story adds up the best and if the person who killed him has a goo reason of killing him like a raid or carjack then they would be set free to go.

FailBase: Alright so if i was on duty and i see a fail base while i was just waiting for any reports i would bring the owner of the base and tell him it is not allowed and to send him the link to the rules and the number of the rule so he can rethink it over and next time he will remember what to not to add and what to add to his base and then i would leave him with a warning and let the guy go and rethink the rules. If it was during a raid i would ask the raiders to pause the raid and if the owner of the base does not fix it i would delete the doors myself and when i'm finished with the sit and come back in around 3-4 minutes and he has still not fixed the base i would delete the whole base.

NLR: Alright i would claim the report and then ask the reporter what happened and then ask the person who he reported on to see why he did break nlr and then after that i would give him a first verbal warning but if its not there first offence i would warn him/her for NLR.

MRDM: I would find out who was Mass Random Death Matching in the logs, what there name is and Then ban them.

FailRP: I would ask for evidence if needed or i would look at the logs and warn them if needed. I would also instruct then not to do it again.

More about me:
My name is Connor. I'm a 16 year old English boy and gaming has been a huge part of my life for year now. I'm currently in high school, studying to become a game developer. I've played GMod for 2 years by now, I've made servers, been staff on a lot and developed(more configuring than actual developing) a bit.
Also i love role playing since that's what i currently do most. i'm quite the alpha male type person so i wont be afraid to speak up during a lot of the situations. I've been trying to keep it in moderation. I make friends quickly most the time and always get along with others. I like to keep my perspective separate from others and always try to see a situation from multiple points, I believe this is what has made me a great staff member in the past and which could help me in the future.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Mr.Bestt

Trash
Premium
Dec 14, 2018
UK
If your IGN is Connor I've never seen you before... ever..

Proof read your application it has some grammar and spelling mistakes also capital letters in random places.

What's with the massive spaces?

You're lacking with your experience you clearly have had a lot of it so could you expand on this better?

swans-jailer

Voyager

Premium
VIP
Apr 2, 2018
I don't remember Connor.
Okay sorry about that sir.
I have now fixed that and also I have changed my name my name was deadlox in the old times when it was on the other evocity.
But I do remember Deadlox. No you are definitely not admin material. You barely knew the rules back in the days. Minged. If I see you on more first and I see how you actually are now it would be a +1 but for now, -1. Edit: Oh you been here since 8 months? I actually don't doubt it. But look at this. Been here for 8 months and got this low of a In Game, Game Time? Sorry dude. 2547
+ Don't forget you probably also afk'd a lot of those hours.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Caado and Mr.Bestt

Pixal

Kek
Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
If you only came back a week ago, I'd suggest playing a little longer and getting to know the staff, players and show a real presence on the server before applying.

swans-jailer
Dec 21, 2017
I know i havent ben on recently but i ' know a name "Deadlox" or "Connor" and i played a shit ton on the old maps but i dont know your name? Question how long did you play when you played before? because when i was reading you have 78hours on the server. for 8 months that isn't much. i had 78 hours in about 2 weeks.

swans-jailer
Aug 26, 2018
I know i havent ben on recently but i ' know a name "Deadlox" or "Connor" and i played a shit ton on the old maps but i dont know your name? Question how long did you play when you played before? because when i was reading you have 78hours on the server. for 8 months that isn't much. i had 78 hours in about 2 weeks.
No mate I had longer but idk what happened and I have been on alot of the old maps I used to play every day.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.