Community banned?

May 25, 2019
I am confused, I remember getting banned from the main SWRP discord because I was streaming omegle ( with supers permission ) and got banned for it, but then when Drew wiped the bans I was perma banned again for " community banned " like wtf?
Also who is the new server manager?
and I heard Hades is back love you big boy.

Side note, Drew how come when all the old server managers said stuff about pac3 and shit you didn't listen but when Henessy ( or however you spell the cunts name ) did you listened? I like you but you dropped a bollock there

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I have always thought about PAC-3. But Henessy showed me an addon where we could restrict access to it and we tried it and it worked. PAC-3 has been in testing before and it didn't pass it back then.

Side note: Community bans are still enforced despite "ban waves".Also I find your behaviour toxic, no offense, but just coming in here calling out Henessy like that. Not the best way to get back in, if that's what you want.

swans-jailer
May 25, 2019
I have always thought about PAC-3. But Henessy showed me an addon where we could restrict access to it and we tried it and it worked. PAC-3 has been in testing before and it didn't pass it back then.

Side note: Community bans are still enforced despite "ban waves".Also I find your behaviour toxic, no offense, but just coming in here calling out Henessy like that. Not the best way to get back in, if that's what you want.
Oh I am not really trying to come back in otherwise I would make a ban appeal, Henessy is probs the worst server owner you have and most of the old player base has left due to him, a man that was known for abusing power before he even got staff and was 1 warn off getting kicked out off staff got server owner then abused his power and made most of the old playerbase leave, I like you Drew but he was a cunt of a staff member.

swans-jailer
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
old playerbase leave
ngl, most of the true "old playerbase" that I still speak to left for reasons that has nothing to do with henessy. Some left due to being bored/burned out. Some left due to the constant drama that happens within DC, aswell as the fact that some friendship groups tend to cause big issues. And some left simply because they had more important stuff to do.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
ngl, most of the true "old playerbase" that I still speak to left for reasons that has nothing to do with henessy. Some left due to being bored/burned out. Some left due to the constant drama that happens within DC, aswell as the fact that some friendship groups tend to cause big issues. And some left simply because they had more important stuff to do.
I think drama is unavoidable in a community and I think that's purely due to the fact we are over the internet. People workout problems and respect others in real life. They don't online, because here you can say whatever you want without consequences from that other person. Like if your an asshole in real life you might get confronted or even hit.

I think we shlould all try to think how would we treat this person in real life.

swans-jailer