ACCEPTED Clicker's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2018
General Info

In-Game Name: 501st TC JFD EXO 1119 Appo / RC | JFD | MSG | 16 | Clicker / Jedi Padawan Clicker

Discord Name And Hashtag: Clicker_labs#8355

Preferred name: Clicker

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 17

Timezone: BST

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within:
I mostly nowadays main 501st nowadays as an EXO keeping the reg running, I will occasionally play RC as a medic and Jedi I do not play all that often

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours):
Around 2-3 hours per day on average so roughly 15 hours for all of the weekdays

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day:
Around 4-5 hours per day on average so roughly 10 hours for all of the weekends when I am not busy.

Previous Punishments:

Have You Received Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: Yes I have

Have Your Received Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: Yes I have

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications: I see myself as a very approachable and friendly person on the server who has connections to many people in other
regiments and tend to get along with most people.

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: I would bring a friendly and well mannered attitude to the staff team who is generally quite calm and not quick to anger.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personality To Describe Yourself And Why: Friendly - I always try my best to have good connections with everyone on the server with me approaching and talking to all sorts of people from different ranks from naval to pvt's I try my best to treat those deserving of it with respect.

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: Because I have deep connections on the server and I do think people have trust in me.

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: Yes

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: I was a Trial Moderator

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: Not on any other server no

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: None

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: No

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: None

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do: Check if the hit is in logs or ask the BH in question if they have a recording of hit and if yes then tell the player that he did have a hit on them and clear it up with them, if no and the BH did not know about this give them a tier 1 warning, if they did then give them a tier 2 and see if they had done this before, if they have then notify other staff about it and kick/ban him appropriately.

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: Teleport them to a secluded location like bunks, I would punish them in line with the guidelines despite getting on well with them, I would change their job and wait for them to return, if they timed out then I would leave it but if they come back or disconnect I would pm them on discord or in game telling them that they have broke the afk rules and give them a tier 2 warn.

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: I would question the 212th Commander, the people who he killed and any eyewitnesses to see if the CO had warned the people before hand to not stand where they would spawn it, if they did then I will drop it and warn the people killed in the future to listen in the future if someone is spawning a ship, if he did not however then I would give him tier 2 warn for VRDM.

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: Yes

swans-jailer

Nicc

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Aug 25, 2018
I would also like to know what punishments were handed but from what ive seen youre a good guy so there shouldnt be any real problems +1

swans-jailer

NOOT NOOT

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 30, 2019
Now, i've known Clicker for a good long while now, in RC and in 501st, looking past friendship and such, he is very capable and can be relied on when need be, he's very determined and trusting. I can safely say he would be an extremely good addition to the staff team, along with having previous experience as DC staff.

Massive +1

swans-jailer

Ferret

Staff member
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Sep 26, 2018
Okay here we go.

Because I have deep connections on the server and I do think people have trust in me.
What else can you bring to the team other than having connections to people?

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: I was a Trial Moderator
Did you leave or were you kicked? and also, what were your duties.

Teleport them to a secluded location like bunks, I would punish them in line with the guidelines despite getting on well with them
There would be no need to TP them to bunks, you would just set job and respawn, also you'd have to ensure that they become aware of their punishment, as to not leave them bewildered as to when they received it and under what circumstances. It'd also be useful to make sure that they didn't have to go AFK for an emergency or the like

Additionally, I see you on quite a lot and you seem mature, and your application is quite good. I wish you luck.

+/- Neutral

swans-jailer
Oct 11, 2018
Okay here we go.

What else can you bring to the team other than having connections to people?

Did you leave or were you kicked? and also, what were your duties.

There would be no need to TP them to bunks, you would just set job and respawn, also you'd have to ensure that they become aware of their punishment, as to not leave them bewildered as to when they received it and under what circumstances. It'd also be useful to make sure that they didn't have to go AFK for an emergency or the like

Additionally, I see you on quite a lot and you seem mature, and your application is quite good. I wish you luck.

+/- Neutral
Ok
1. I do have previous experience and have like you said maturity, also Im thick skinned so a lot of meaningless shit doesnt get to me
2. I was kicked due to inactivity on my part as I was having irl issues, and my duties was that of a moderator like hosting events and responding to admin calls
3. I said bunks but I would just tp them to a secluded part of the map, bunks seem to be the best for that.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Ferret

timjwzalluzz

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 21, 2019
Ok
1. I do have previous experience and have like you said maturity, also Im thick skinned so a lot of meaningless shit doesnt get to me
2. I was kicked due to inactivity on my part as I was having irl issues, and my duties was that of a moderator like hosting events and responding to admin calls
3. I said bunks but I would just tp them to a secluded part of the map, bunks seem to be the best for that.
A secluded place would be somewhere players cannot enter. Such as on top of the venator, hence Ferret's comment. But that's all stuff you'll be told if you make it in the staff team.

swans-jailer

Bauldrick

Staff member
Server Staff
Oct 31, 2019
alright so some good answers with the scenarios and i have seen you a lot on the server and you a a friendly person gonna be a +1 from me would love to have you on the team.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
Now then Clicker, you have been staff on this server before. And your removal essentially turned into a lesson for other staff to learn from.1594644308941.png
However, we have decided that this time is time for you to redempt yourself. Your application has been Accepted.

Please contact me on discord @ ฿łⱠⱠł₴_฿ØØ₮#1558 to arrange an interview.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Shanks
Status
Not open for further replies.