User Points
Admin Points
General Info

In game name: Council Member Aayla Secura/ SC SGT Chewie
Discord name and number: Chewie#1807
Proffered name: Chewie
Timezone: UTC +2

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: ONI and Jedi (2)
Which Character do you play most: I try to balance it, but as I am a council member I need to spend more time as Jedi.
How long you play during the week per day: It really depends if I have work stuff but currently I maybe play between 2-4 hours a day.
How long you play during the weekend per day: On weekends I play between 3-6 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: none
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: none

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: The thing that makes me stand out from other applicants is that I can provide fast service, I'm also very active and learn quick. I can provide creative events as I am quite creative. With that said, I'm very flexible and can do a lot of things depending on what is needed.

Tell us about you: I'm a guy from Sweden who loves gaming and tries to do it as often, and love roleplaying. If you want to know anything just ask I will happily answer.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Ambitious, I love this server and would love working with the staff team. I'm ready to work hard and do everything in my power to make sure everything is great.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: You should choose me because for the first part I'm very active and learn quick. I am also on the server sometimes when no other moderator or admin is on. I learn fast and follow orders and I would be a great asset generally. I'm here in any way I can.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Nope, I've only been mod for 30 min while fixing bunks and temple a couple times.
If yes, What were your duties: N/A
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: N/A
If yes, What were your duties: N/A
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes... I was a senior admin on a FiveM RP server for 1-2 months, But I'm a bit rusty.
If yes, What were your duties: My duties were for the most part taking care of minging and failrp, and if needed banning/kicking people.

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do?
There is no such thing as "downtime" on this server, it doesn't really matter if there are 2 or 60 people online this is a roleplay server and I would take the right measurements depending on the case and how it has gone down. I would say warning the person is the right measurement and informing the LT that there is no such thing as "downtime".

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do?
If possible roleplay your way out instantly so you can attend to the problem and if not possible you go ooc and tell your friend that there is a staff issue that you have to attend and take the CT up for a sit and take the right measurements as you see fit.

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do?
You report to a higher ranking staff member (e.g if a moderator is abusing their power I would go to an admin preferably a super admin/server manager).

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take?
I would inform staff in the first place and if possible give the event to another staff member and if not possible delay it to another day.
Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial:

Yes I do.

Scottie

Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Jun 18, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Thank you for your interest in the server staff team. At this time we are declining your application. You are welcome to reapply after a 2 week period.

Status
Not open for further replies.