Changes to CCRP

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Hi! In this thread I will present some of the changes which has been applied to the new CrewConflictRP. I will also explain why these changes have been made. You can feel free to comment your opinion, but it keep the critcism constructive if you think something is wrong.

Inventory
The inventory is one some of you know we tested way back. Why I have changed to this? well its because you get weapons through unboxing which can keep money filtering out of the server. Also our previous craftingmod was so bad it was unfixable and even crashed the server while there were no one on. The only choice here was between no perma guns or perma guns. Besides this inventory system also offers rarities from common - glitched. You can also sell your guns to other players by dropping it and doing these commands:
/setprice amount
/unsecure
and if you want to secure it again you can do /secure. When the box is unsecured with a price tag people will have to buy it to pick it up.

Here you can watch a preview of the inventory and weapon mod

Prop protection
The prop protection was changed from the classic FPP To gProtect. Why? FPP is old and quite heavy compared to gProtect. gProtect also has a menu which makes it very easy for you to add your friends to your props.

Health and stat changes
Damge improvement was fixed and health stats has been nerfed as well as health regeneration. There are more than one reason for this. The overall health has been reduced so gun fights will become shorter and the time to kill will be very short and make the guns once again feel very good. Also new players and some veteran players have said the giant health numbers scares new players away. This way we are able to get both ends to meet.

Crewmod
We are back on the classic crewmod. Which some of you know. Its very basic, but very reliable. It also allows us to continue development on it and health stats and shit is locked behind cash and level.

Weapon base
The new weapon base is ArccW and if you wonder why we chose it just check it out.

Map
The map has been picked and its rp pines crimson. This map is one of the best RP maps I have seen and it also gives you that old school evo feeling with the textures. Check it out!

And yes the skybox is really high so we can put helicopters and planes in.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
It sucks. Please shut down CCRP

Jokes aside:

A suggestion/question would it be possible to make attachments unlockable as well? Instead of everyone having all of them immediately unlocked, it would be cool to have a way to earn them.

Another suggestion: Is there a way to reward crates for behavior? Like daily login rewards etc

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
It sucks. Please shut down CCRP

Jokes aside:

A suggestion/question would it be possible to make attachments unlockable as well? Instead of everyone having all of them immediately unlocked, it would be cool to have a way to earn them.

Another suggestion: Is there a way to reward crates for behavior? Like daily login rewards etc
Good suggestions, but right now I need to focus on fixing bugs etc first. If People purchase packages and funds the server, thats certainly a possibility.

however Im not sure how attachments could be unlockable without editing the weapon base. And thats something that I dont want to do, so I can keep it updated.

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Staff member
CCRP Events Manager
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
Looks really nice, You could try and configure a lootcrate drop system that gives a chance of giving super rare guns around the map but a very small chance.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie

Solid

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
Dec 30, 2017
I remember this inventory and weapon mod had all those like gems you can also unbox, some that gave fire damage etc. also the upgrade scrolls. What happened to them? Are they still in there? How do those work, since I remember that they didn't work before.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I remember this inventory and weapon mod had all those like gems you can also unbox, some that gave fire damage etc. also the upgrade scrolls. What happened to them? Are they still in there? How do those work, since I remember that they didn't work before.
We still have the "gems" in the code, but they are not obtainable anymore because they were so extremely bugged. We may fix them down the line, but first I want to get the inventory to a nice state.

Upgrade scrolls are still in the game and every weapon above common can be upgraded, but if you fail your weapon will decrease in rarity.

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow