Nuclear_killer

Premium
Aug 4, 2017
Germany
Hello everyone,

so this is my suggestion thread.
I would suggest some business Addon's.
The addon's are from gmodstore.
I didn't found a free version in the workshop.

Number 1) Simple Cigarette Factory

The Simple Cigarette Factory is an addon, that allows you to produce cigarettes illegally.
After you produced the cigarettes, you have to put them into a box after that you have to delive the cigarettes to a Van and sell it.
You will receive your money.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 2) Billions - Run your own company

In the addon "Billions" you can start your own company, there you could produce stuff like printers, weapons and other entities and sell them to anyone.
The mayor can demand taxes for that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Number 3) Beekeeping System ( 🐝 )

The Beekeeping System allows players to produce honey, and sell them laterly to a buyer/Seller NPC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 4) GMod Eats - An uber eats like delivery System

In GMod eats you have to deliver food and bring it to the location, you'll receive money for that.

--------------------------

I hope you like my suggestion, leave a comment if you want.
And have a good day!

swans-jailer
Reactions: Korruptmaister

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
They look quite exciting to be honest. One of my concerns are that with this added, there might be a lower amount of thiefs on. Which will cause that there might be less basing, raiding etc. Which in my opinion is quite important to uphold. I could be wrong.

However this addon might bring more entertaning ways for you to earn money. Would be very interesting to see how this all works ingame.

swans-jailer

Vapour

VIP
Jul 5, 2018
London, U.K
They look quite exciting to be honest. One of my concerns are that with this added, there might be a lower amount of thiefs on. Which will cause that there might be less basing, raiding etc. Which in my opinion is quite important to uphold. I could be wrong.

However this addon might bring more entertaning ways for you to earn money. Would be very interesting to see how this all works ingame.
DarkRP revolves around the Thief job. It will only be used by those who wish to RP more, rather than engage in combat.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Korruptmaister
Aug 19, 2018
Sweden
These look really good, especially for those interested in the RP aspect. The only one I would'nt really want is the GMod Eats one. Would be amazing to see players try and set up an office for their business, locals for their factories and so on. I hope it means a development in usage of space on the server. Maybe you could have an city based cigarette factory or put it somewhere in the industrial areas.

swans-jailer

Mr.Bestt

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Dec 14, 2018
These look really good, especially for those interested in the RP aspect. The only one I would'nt really want is the GMod Eats one. Would be amazing to see players try and set up an office for their business, locals for their factories and so on. I hope it means a development in usage of space on the server. Maybe you could have an city based cigarette factory or put it somewhere in the industrial areas.
Without hunger mod enabled it would be useless. I've been on servers that have hunger mod and its fucking shit, it should only be for Serious RP servers.

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
Without hunger mod enabled it would be useless. I've been on servers that have hunger mod and its fucking shit, it should only be for Serious RP servers.
You need to do your research on the GMod eats. It’s not adding a hunger mod into the server. It’s all points of places and NPCs.
So you sign up for gmod eats ingame. Then you will get a notification to the food then there will be a npc that would collect it. It would be somewhere across the map. It’s not user to user but user to npc

swans-jailer
Aug 19, 2018
Sweden
It also allows people who love to drive get exp and money when doing so. Korruptmaister, yes you may not want the gmod eats but you don’t have much reasoning
Yeah you're probably right, if the GMod eats only works at NPC's I would enjoy it as much as city worker, where you drive around and deliver stuff. Only thing that brought me to a no without reasoning was probably the U.I.

swans-jailer

Mr.Bestt

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Dec 14, 2018
You need to do your research on the GMod eats. It’s not adding a hunger mod into the server. It’s all points of places and NPCs.
So you sign up for gmod eats ingame. Then you will get a notification to the food then there will be a npc that would collect it. It would be somewhere across the map. It’s not user to user but user to npc
Oh sounds shite then

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.