Scotland
Basic Info
Trooper Name: Bruce

Regiment: Coruscant Guard

Playtime: 324 Hours been in since December 2018

Discord name and numbers:...\;#0650

OOC Info
Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:197258993

Do you have a mic:No, however I do occasionally talk on discord using my phone.

Summary of you: I am a 14 year old boy from Scotland, I am still in secondary school, I am hoping to join the Royal Marines as an officer when I'm 18, I spend quite a bit of my time playing games such as GMOD obviously. I do boxing and play football as a goal keeper.

Are you staff on any DC related servers:No.

Have you ever been kicked or banned from a DC related server (if yes why):I was banned on CCRP for a meme (my old signature) I'm unbanned now obviously.

Incharacter Info:
Describe in your own opinion, the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"):Fleet keep the ship running, Keep the battalion in check and lead in events if Generals are not leading the ground assault/defence. Fleet also help Regimental Commanders and EXO's with running their Regiment.

Have you ever been demoted or kicked from a reg (if yes why): I have never been demoted, but when I first joined CG in December 2018 we had a strike mandatory training, I failed and got kicked, I didn't get removed for minging etc though.

Do you understand fleet is a extremely important role,you will be given many more mature and responsible roles/job, Do you accept the importance and are ready for this responsibility: Yes I do and Yes I am.

Any previous fleet experience:No I have none as a fleet member.

Any previous command experience (if yes please say): Due to me being CG for 17 months total, I've accumulated a lot of Commanding experience such as being the Commander of the regiment twice, I was a Rancor ARC LT (Havoc) back when Dread/WIlf was a General.

What can you offer fleet: I can keep my assigned Regiment (If i am accepted obviously) up to standard, Lead troops in events to the objective and manage the ship. I can bring a lot of experience with me that being a higherup for a long time and leading by example.

Anything else you want to add: No.

Scenarios
Here are some common scenarios you will be faced with in fleet, please answer these to the best of your ability, there is room below the scenario please write your answer there

1. The ship is under attack and the Jedi are calling for assistance at the temple due to being overrun. Who do you send where?

I assess the ships condition to see if we can spare a few troopers to send down to the temple to assist, If the ships is being overrun I tell the Jedi they will have to try and hold out until we can come to assist them,I would send the 212th AB to defend the aerospace and bring some men of the 501st to be the main relieving force along with 212th Ghost I would also see if I could spare any ARC or RC.

2. You are doing a mando with the entire ship and an entire regiment walks off. How do you handle this?
Say a Regiment walks off that is not CG, I would ask the CG to retrieve them and cuff them then bring them back to me and do the mando I would also speak to the General/MCO/Fleet of that Regiment to talk with them and discipline if necessary. If it was CG I would contact the assign Navals considering we can't cuff and drag them back.

3. a regiment disobeys your orders on a mission(planetary) and claims they followed a different persons orders. the person they claim to have listened to is not on the server. The actions the regiment took messed up your battle plan and almost lost the mission objective. What do you do?
I would reprimand the Regiment after the mission if i was not assigned I would contact the navals as I cannot take further disciplinary action on that Regiment.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
May 4, 2020
Fat +1 I want your dedication to RP and your strict rule in Fleet it would be amazing. I don't need to say much everything else is self explanatory, good application and your reputation on the server speaks for itself. Good Luck

swans-jailer

Ferret

Staff member
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Sep 26, 2018
I mean hm, obviously you’ve been CG for wayyyyyy long. How do you think you’ll be able to lead and communicate with other regiments due to your focus being one style for oh so long?

swans-jailer

Egg

Apr 13, 2018
Scotland
I mean hm, obviously you’ve been CG for wayyyyyy long. How do you think you’ll be able to lead and communicate with other regiments due to your focus being one style for oh so long?
Great question, I've not only been CG but that's besides the point however. I can learn, I'm a fast learner I can talk with the people in the regiment and learn how they run things. That's how I plan to adapt I'm not gonna just bring up CG, I'll try and learn how the other reg's need catered to. Hope that answered your question if anyone else has one ask away!

swans-jailer

Ferret

Staff member
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Sep 26, 2018
Great question, I've not only been CG but that's besides the point however. I can learn, I'm a fast learner I can talk with the people in the regiment and learn how they run things. That's how I plan to adapt I'm not gonna just bring up CG, I'll try and learn how the other reg's need catered to. Hope that answered your question if anyone else has one ask away!
Good response to a not so easy question. Based on my personal experience with you, how you lead and how you play. I’m going to be giving you a +1 you absolute cretin.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.