REJECTED Brad's Builder App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2019
General Info

In game name: Shadow PVT 6965 Bradley

Discord name and number: Mr Ming#5671

Preffered name: Brad

Age (Must be 15+, You may be asked to provide ID) 16 Years Young, Got a provisonal if needed.

Timezone: BST

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 1 Regiment and that is Shadow.

Which Character do you play most: Shadow Regiment.

How long you play during the week per day: I recently started playing the server but i have past experience as staff and working with communitys. With college i can be on around 8-10 Hours a day.

How long you play during the weekend per day: Weekends i work nights in dominos pizza so i can be on around 13-15 Hours.

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Nope, Im a good boy ;)

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Nope, Im a good boy ;)

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: Well i have multiple skills ranging from skills for staff and working in communites. For example i have owned multiple servers in the past and worked on star wars servers with my friends and random people i dont even know. One of my many skills is customer service to be honest no matter what rank i am i love helping people and making their gameplay the best experience possible. I do love a bit of decorating i find myself a artist if i do get accepted you will be able to see a lot of cool builds and dupes i am able to do and provide for regiments and the community. So far my time on the server has been exciting everyone is friendly except the CG Commander he scares me a lot, But the rest of the members have been welcoming and amazing.

Tell us about you: I am 16, I am welsh meaning i do like my tea and i do shag some sheep from time to time weather depending but its always shit in wales so i do get muddy and wet ;). I go to college and in college i am on a 'Light Vehicle Maintence' course at level 1 so this year would of been my first year and next year will be my second year. I do enjoy a lot of gaming and staying up late with friends just to play a bunch of games because gaming on your own can get boring from time to time and its always way way better with friends you can all get pissed and have a laugh make jokes and just chill and have fun.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: FUNNY, Im a chilled guy i am quite funny but i can be loud at some times. I do get a bit big for my boots but thats just me and im sure people will enjoy their time when im around ;)

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: You should choose me because overall i think i have a lot of experience as building cool dupes on other star wars server also i enjoy decorating and if you do accept me i would love to show you some cool stuff i could make. I am able to concentrate and focus on multiple tasks under pressure and i always stay paitent so in my opinion after everything said in this application i think id make a great candidate.

Experience

Have you ever been a builder on a SWRP server: Yes plenty of times also got some good experience as staff which i may apply for but i want to play a bit more to get to know members of the community before i apply for staff.

What notable builds have you created: I built a floating pyramid used in a SWRP community ages ago called NXGaming i was Vice admiral and had a second character as a EXO in 501st. But this community merged with a bigger community called Werewolf Gaming. I didnt like their staff team nor did i like the changes so i left.

Do you have experience with the GMOD tools: Yes, I do enjoy building so i do use most of the tools.

Do you have many dupes: Not at all most of my dupes are for a server i do play on from time to time but not as much.

swans-jailer
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Honestly, I feel like you need to spend some time on the server before applying for this. While it might not be a Staff Rank, it's still a rank trusted to you and , you recently just joined so spent some time before stressing a builder app.

Also, hello Bobby minge long time no see..

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mazy
May 25, 2019
You played on the server for the first time today,
your app seems like bullshit tbh " Weekends i work nights in dominos pizza so i can be on around 13-15 Hours "
This is a fat -1 from me

swans-jailer

Bear

Retired
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
VIP
Sep 3, 2019
-1 your app isn't very good yet it does have some good points but still i would recommend spending more time on the server first

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 18, 2019
You played on the server for the first time today,
your app seems like bullshit tbh " Weekends i work nights in dominos pizza so i can be on around 13-15 Hours "
This is a fat -1 from me
That wasnt my first time on the server when i go on the server is dead and no one is on. Also bullshit? Eh? Like you could do any better tbh. Gaming is my life if you think i cannot be on for 13 hours straight your wrong so ill just have to prove to you. :)

swans-jailer

Bear

Retired
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
VIP
Sep 3, 2019
Instead of saying “your app stinks “ maybe you should acc say something helpful and put a reason. Your meant to be the admiral and staff ffs. Do your fucking job
How about stop trying to start shit and get in the bin

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Senior Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Denmark
How about stop trying to start shit and get in the bin
Jay is right though, talking like that to a new player while being both admiral and a staff member isn't really a good first impression.

And even if he wasn't a new player, you still shouldn't post these sorts of meme/useless comments on applications, which is something you should know as both a staff member and admiral.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.