England
steamcommunity.com
Ingame name : Bohemia Interactive
Steam profile : CozyRo
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:103485606

Banned at : 6pm roughly

1547318454834.png

Hello,

Right so basically I was in DarkRP server 1 making a checkpoint esc wall into mining area to make a ROLEPLAY checkpoint ran by our gang Bread Boys seeing as mining was illegal by the mayor we thought we'd make it so we could rp protection from cops and other people for anyone who paid the entry, as I was finishing the build an admin called Drake Pistilli came up behind me unknown to me doesn't say a word to me or ask what im doing then removes my props and I turn around very angry at this and shoot at him. Just so its known there was no fading door on the checkpoint it would be a manned wall with an entrance that anyone could enter through.
then I die and get banned for NITRP which i believe is no interest in role-play which is not true because the whole point in the checkpoint was to role-play by the people paying 50k which isn't alot but it's something, we would have lowered it if necessary.
He also banned me for PropBlock which it wasn't as it was open and anyone could enter through it.
RDM is justified but i have no warning on my account so it would have been a warning.

In conclusion this was a retarded situation as he didn't say shit to me, and instantly banned me instead of talking to me or asking anything didn't even check my warns or anything just instantly banned.

I haven't got any screen-shots of me with admins or of my play time but I have talked with admins i.e. Pony, The Penguin DJ, and Trifany.
I played on Thursday from around 3-4pm until 5am on Friday morning.
Today I have played since 2pm-ish

I didn't really want to shoot at him but I knew he was the guy who deleted the props and i mainly shot at him because he didnt say shit to me before doing it.
Also after banning me the admin left the server when my friends questioned his decision.

I dont believe what i did warranted a ban without words i thought at least maybe a fucking warning or a kick for like an hour or somehting but a ban instantly with no words said really thats just stupid and in my opinion that's being a bad admin. I don't know if he was in a bad mood or some shit and that effected his choice but seriously that would be retarded too.

If there's any questions i need to answer reply to this or dm me on the dc server im cozyro on there.

Thank you for reading,

Tom

swans-jailer
Last edited:

DrakePistilli

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Feb 22, 2018
First of you made a wall into the mining area, about to put up your last wall which was going to block the whole mining area (blocking public area) and make it into a fading door I assume, I remove your props you start to RDM me. You can be glad I didn't feel like calculating how much minutes 3 days was or you would've been banned for 3 days.

You can't charge people to mine also mining isn't illegal that's just a bullshit law.

NITRP might've been the wrong way to describe it.

also stop calling me or my decisions retarded or I'll extend your ban.

You've been banned for say 1 hour now? I'll get someone to unban you.

swans-jailer
Jan 11, 2019
England
steamcommunity.com
First of you made a wall into the mining area, about to put up your last wall which was going to block the whole mining area (blocking public area) and make it into a fading door I assume, I remove your props you start to RDM me. You can be glad I didn't feel like calculating how much minutes 3 days was or you would've been banned for 3 days.

You can't charge people to mine also mining isn't illegal that's just a bullshit law.

NITRP might've been the wrong way to describe it.

also stop calling me or my decisions retarded or I'll extend your ban.

You've been banned for say 1 hour now? I'll get someone to unban you.

Thank you for deciding unban me now, also so you know my intention was to never add a fading door to the wall as i was going to stand there or someone in my gang was going to be there to charge people if a fading door were to be added it wouldn't be me or my gang.

thanks once again, and i apologise for my words.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.