In-game name: Bobo

Discord name and number: Karl#6824

Preferred name: Bobo

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 17

Timezone: CEST

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3 Shadow, RC, Jedi

Which Character do you play most: My shadow role

How long you play during the week per day: varies from day to day for an example I work till 6:30 pm on Tuesday and get home at 7 so I cant ber very active on Tuesdays but I can usually get 3-4 hours + in every weekday

How long you play during the weekend per day: 10 hours+

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: none

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: none

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: what makes me stand out is that I am a very calm person and a very active person also

Tell us about you: I'm a 17yr old guy who is studying to become a data technician with a focus in infrastructure and work at an indoor swimming pool 3 days a week

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Quirky

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I'm a very active person and I don't easily give up on things and I am very calm and very hard to piss off. Because of my irl workplace, I know what it means to have a responsibility on your shoulders and I also have a great passion for helping people

Experience

Have you ever been staff on an SWRP server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Uphold the rules and help out players with any problem they might have

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Uphold the rules and help out players with any problem they might have

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes

Scenarios

A player claims that another has been FailRPing and Micspamming over voice, what do you do? I would ask the player for evidence first if they can provide it ill ofc warn the person in question if they can't provide it I would talk to the player and ask do u have evidence that he hasn't micspamed if he doesn't have evidence to prove that he hasn't done I ould give him a verbal

You are playing with your friends during an event and you see your friend change their name to CT and job to CT in the middle of MHB, How do you handle this?
I would pull him aside and tell him that he's not allowed to do that because it's breaking server rules and let him off with a verbal and tell him to change back and to not do it again

A 212th Ghost Spawns an AT-TE outside the Rishi base and crushes a couple of players in the process. You are called over and they claim it is an accident, What do you do? I would tell the 212th to watch out next time with spawning it and just let him off with a verbal and if he does it again give him a warning

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

swans-jailer
Reactions: EliteProcesing
Sep 10, 2018
Gibraltar
Nice guy overall, I have only had good interactions with this player and seems to be quite active. Staff application seems quite generic in my opinion but I think how you are in game just turns the table. +1 good luck man

swans-jailer
Reactions: -Bobo-

EliteProcesing

Staff member
Server Staff
Jun 15, 2019
Bobo is:
- Active
- Friendly
- Hard Working
- Fun
- A good role model

He has made a good name for himself within the community and I do see him being able to adapt to staff.
Btw love the experience section: **Yes**
Dissapointed that whole app isn't just that one word :(.

Anyways He gets the +1 from me as he does work hard.

swans-jailer

Tenno

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
You seem to be very committed to what you do, there are certainly some parts you could elaborate on in your staff app however judging from my interactions with you as a whole. You seem to be a person that would be fit for the staff team.

+1

swans-jailer
Reactions: -Bobo-
Status
Not open for further replies.