Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
Hello There!
I was recently looking around the GmodStore, and i found Blue's Pharmaceuticals Addon.

Link: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/blue-s-pharmaceuticals

This is a brief description of what Blue's Pharmaceuticals is, have a look!

"Blue's Pharmaceuticals is an addon based around the manufacturing and distributing of drugs; such as aspirin, with beneficial effects.

Have you ever felt like medic was a boring job, only around to provide basic healing for players? Or perhaps you wanted to roleplay as a scientist, concocting useful drugs? Well if so this addon is for you! Instead of using a bare-bones medkit tool to heal players slowly now you can manufacture and distribute actual drugs, with varied effects such as: Aspirin; which provides you with damage resistance, Naproxen; which gives you substantial healing over time and Anadrol a steroid which improves the users ability to deal damage. You can sell these drugs to an NPC market or players can consume/distribute them to other players to gain an advantage when raiding or in combat."

There is also a video showing how it all works. Including how you make them.
Link:

I have a feeling that this could increase the use of the "Scientist" and enhance the RP with the job. Also it could maybe be a way to have the chance to get a reactor orb after selling the drugs through an NPC. These drugs can maybe also be supplied to possible raiders, to increase there strength in different aspects, such as with Aspirin which provides you with damage resistance.

Let me know what you think :D

Here are some pictures featuring the addon, more can be found if you press the link.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Bingo

Bingo

Premium
Jun 1, 2017
France
100% yes, instantly lmao, dont even have to say "this will cause lag" anymore ;) maybe this will give medics more of a use when not doing anything, can do this & sell to a "hospital npc" or players in a pharmacy or whatever

+1

swans-jailer
Reactions: Tenno

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
Orginally, I did consider this mod for our server, but didn't bother as fruit slicer can give large enough HP bonuses as it is..
True, however the main reason i think this suggestion would benefit the server is too help enhance the RP with the job "Scientist", to make it more alive in many ways. Which i think this addon will help with.

swans-jailer

Doctor Berry

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Mar 3, 2018
True, however the main reason i think this suggestion would benefit the server is too help enhance the RP with the job "Scientist", to make it more alive in many ways. Which i think this addon will help with.
The Scientist job is just a meme to allow players to cuff up and abuse the shit out of class D prisoners.. or for clueless people to just run around in public cuffing people then trying to run off with them saying "It's a legit rp" .. sorry I trailed off there.. Anyway.. I'd think medic / doctor (Not swat) whould benfit better.. or both jobs.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.