Bluedragons Fleet Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2019
Basic Info

• Trooper Name: 501st Torrent MED TEXO Appo (Bluedragon)
  • Regiment: 501st
  • Current Rank: TEXO
  • Playtime: Gmod (1879 hours) and on the server (167 Hours)
OOC Information

• Do you have a microphone: Yes,i do.
  • Quick Summary about you: I am a guy who likes playing Star Wars and for my personality i am kind,nice and a bit funny.I be a bit mingy sometimes but i always do my work done.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No
IC Information

• In your own words why you think you should become Fleet : I want to become a fleet so i can help the community to grow more and i want to help other regiments that are losing Clones(People).
  • Describe in your own opinion the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"): The role of Fleet is to control the ship and being a good example to the Troopers,well they granted and deny certain request just like EXO And COs but they brief their soldier about their mission and try to help regiments that are losing Clones(People).
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: Not at the moment.
  • Do you understand the importance and rank/role of Fleet and you are prepared to take this responsibility: Yes
  • Any Commanding or Leading Experiences, If yes please state: 501st TEXO
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: An Active Fleet member and my charm as a nice boy.
  • Anything else: "Hail the Pizza".

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019
I recommend adding some more colour to this and a bit more detail as it looks a little bland.
Also are you sure you should leave 501st being their EXO and all because atm 501st a week or 2 ago didnt look the most stable and loosing an exo can damage a regiment a lot if it isn't secured with the foundation. Other then that no complaints on my end.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Bear
Sep 3, 2019
Very good player really enjoy playing with him +1 but I do agree with elite you would need to make sure 501st will live on without you other than that no complaints.

swans-jailer
May 30, 2019
I recommend adding some more colour to this and a bit more detail as it looks a little bland.
Also are you sure you should leave 501st being their EXO and all because atm 501st a week or 2 ago didnt look the most stable and loosing an exo can damage a regiment a lot if it isn't secured with the foundation. Other then that no complaints on my end.
Agreed

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.