Blitz' second fleet app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2018
Basic Info
  • Name: ARC SSG Blitz
  • Regiment: ARC
  • Current Rank: SSG
  • Playtime: 411.52 hrs across all names.
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes
  • Quick Summary about you: I'm James, From the Great British Empire. Pretty epic gamer. Nah, but seriously I'm an alright person I like to think, and to quote my old fleet app, I don't like talking about myself.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: Nope.
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : I mean, past experience as a fleet officer, Commander ect. I also like to think I can contribute to fleet due to my 4 years* (i started playing in 2015 look back at old yt vids) of swrp experience. I'm also an alright person so I would say that is a pretty good feature.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: Kicked from cg in September, demoted in November from cg that is it I think?
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes I understand that fleet has a standard that has to be filled I believe I can help with that.
  • Any Commanding situations: I was commander of CG for a month and 5 days I think? So I would say I have pretty good commanding experience. For example as CG Commander I had to deal with spreadsheets, keeping the arrest sheet up to date and a lot of drama that happens inside of CG.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: dedication and activity I would say are the main things that I can offer fleet. Other than that I can offer a semi-serious attitude not going to act like I'm super serious because if you've encountered me in-game you'd probably know thats not true. However I can be serious when I need to be and when I was CG SEC EXO - Commander I had to deal with all sorts of internal situations.
  • Anything else: Compared to my old app, this is very light but I feel like I over did that one xp. As the time of me posting this I'm off out so have a wonderful day <3.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.