Oct 24, 2018
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198426304061/ Bingus
Date: 27/12/2018
Length: 9 days
Reason: Printer duping
Admin who banned me:
Frekvens (ordered by hakus)
Why should I be unbanned:
I did not printer dupe, earlier i was basing with bram and doctor (kush) and had 4 printers and sold one to bram for 5mil that was a world printer and left my printers that i had bought from the candy shop there and let them use those printers without making them pay because I did not want to risk getting banned for scamming if i decided to come off early or something, then I swapped to cop and didn't base for a while then came back to the base and bought a tablet from the dealer in fountain and was only making weed with them and talking in discord, I had printers that were claimed by me in the base but i was not using them they were the same printers from before, the 3 candy printers and the 1 world printer i sold to bram.I was only making weed in the base and running around I'm not sure why i have been banned for duping, i just buy candy printers from the snowman every day and base with them and play a lot so i have lots of candy or buy printers from crew members when they leave.

Evidence:
Unfortunately I got none because I did not break the rules and didn't expect to be banned

Thanks again for your time!

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
+rep, i was in the base & call with Bingus, he changed his job to a cop and sold his printers to bram, me and bram stayed in the base and used their printers, they came back to me making weed, wich inspired them to also start growing weed, Bingus did NOT use his printers, he only made weed.

swans-jailer
Oct 24, 2018
that was after i had sold my printer to him hours ago and before he asked me to buy his printer, which i said no to when i was banned i had no printers. Even after i never spawned any more printers after i became cop, I know it looks bad but i had only spawned in 1 printer from my f4 menu and had 3 from the candy shop, idk of you have logs to see how many printers i have spawned in

swans-jailer
Oct 24, 2018
i had sold him the printer hours ago and didnt have any printers when i was banned for duping, there were still only 4 printers from me, the 3 candy ones and the 1 from the f4 menu, i had not duped any printers

swans-jailer

Alexander

Premium
VIP
Aug 12, 2018
Gayland
What I've been told is you can spawn I a printer every 2h and he waited the 2h before saying this. Also, he did not spawn in a printer he just told him you have to claim my printer so I can spawn another one in.

swans-jailer
Oct 24, 2018
i didnt spawn any more printers after though, why are we being banned for just saying that when we never did it and again i had sold him the printer hours ago, i think the message was taken out of context and keep in mind we are still talking in discord together so if nothing was said against what i said in game its because we were talking on discord

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.