Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 16

Timezone: GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3 Jedi RC Fleet

Which Character do you play most: Jedi

How long you play during the week per day: 2-4 Hours

How long you play during the weekend per day: 4-6 Hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Large amount of warns, e.g FailRP, RDM (PM for more)

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Couple autoslays on TTT and like 2 warns on CCRP

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I may of had my previous punishments however i have also had a large amount of experience on other servers. And after a year and a bit on this server, I am fully aware of how the sever is supposed to be ran. Alongside that i am prepared to take on any responsibility despite my akward reputation.

Tell us about you: Hello im known as Bill more than anything on this server but im called AJ. I am currently around three quarters through my secondry school last year. I joined this server to fuck around however after getting trained by the one and only lillium and seeing the server proparly i fell in love with it.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Understanding.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: As mentioned above i have been on this server for well over a year. And i think that due to my current position in fleet or in general i am a welcoming face for new players i believe that combining this with staff i would be able to work towards providing for both the server and its playerbase. As mentioned in my previous application i also believe i have some of the key traits of being a staff member.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Providing events, Taking sits and punishing naughty people.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Managing staff alongside all above.

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Managing forums and all above.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
Check logs and if true id TP to the player and verbaly or command warn him (depends on how badly the message was).

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
Take both my friend and a CT to the side and tell them that this is meant to be serious, id warn them and let them go however if continued i will kick or ban them.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
Id bring the 212th to a staff sit and explain the situation to them allowing them to understand the mistake theyve made and what could happen, as i knew it was a accident id verbally warn them however id tell them not to do this in future or else other action will be taken.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.**

swans-jailer
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
So, Bill. I'll say what I said last time. I've known you for a long time and consider you to be a friend. But I have to be frank, I don't see you fit as a staff mainly due to my former experience to with you and power. You tend to abuse it, you also like to get involved in a lot of stuff you don't need to get involved in. Based on this and alot of earlier experiences with you I just can't support it so a -1 from me.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Inza
Aug 7, 2018
So, I’ve been playing on this server for a long time, and I’ve seen you a bunch while playing, and even though I personally don’t see you being fit for staff, I have been prooven wrong many times and I’m almost Always open to give people a chance, so I’m not gonna -1 this app, but I’m not +1ing it either.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.