www.youtube.com
Basic Info
  • Name: 501st PVT 2020 Bill
  • Regiment:501st, RC, Jedi
  • Current Rank: PVT
  • Playtime: (adding up both my accounts) 200+
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: I do
  • Quick Summary about you: Im a 15 yr old boy who has to big of a ego when it comes to star wars and i joined this server because of it. Currently still at secondary school.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : I believe in fun times like most people and because of that i like to think i am able to have fun for myself and i hope that can produce fun for others.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: Not just to Grant and Deny situations but to lead there battalion into victory through great orders. A fleets job is also to allow troopers to have a good and enjoyable time as well as want to stay here for more fun.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: I have not
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes i shall give it my all and make sure to help any means necessary.
  • Any Commanding situations: I have been a previous fleet member so i have helped out in missions as well as giving orders for troopers to respect.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer a member that will be active and able to follow any orders from his higher ups, I will also offer a member that can be able to complete most tasks given to them no matter how hard i will always try.
  • Anything else: Nope just thank you for reading and i would love to hear honest feedback

swans-jailer
Last edited:

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
Absolutely a +1 from me, Even thought I might not have known you for long in my view you are a fun and serious person. As a Jedi you take your job serious while also enjoying it and making others enjoy it.
Thank you for this and I hope to spend more time with you as I find it enjoyable aswell

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Last time you were fleet didn't leave a good impression to me, to put it very simply you seem to fail to listen to orders when given by highier ups and come across as kind of arrogant, say what you will but I am going off your previous performance and not who you are.

In any case fleet is not the place for you, if you want all the details feel free to talk to me.​

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
Last time you were fleet didn't leave a good impression to me, to put it very simply you seem to fail to listen to orders when given by highier ups and come across as kind of arrogant, say what you will but I am going off your previous performance and not who you are.

In any case fleet is not the place for you, if you want all the details feel free to talk to me.​
I mostly thank you for your honestly and im hoing to ask you about what i did so we can maybe start a new fresh page fleet or not.

swans-jailer
Aug 25, 2018
A Massive +1 from me, he has done such a great job as fleet and have impressed me multiple times. I would love to have him as fleet. Tbh one of the most hardworking fleet ever. Good Luck to you bill, <3

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.