Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
Format

General Info

In game name: Fleet Admiral Bill/ Jedi General Luminara Unduli/ RC I FOX I 1LT I 76 I Gregor

Discord name and number: ฿ØØ₮₴₮Ɽ₳₱ ฿łⱠ₴Ø฿ɆɆ#1558

Proffered name: Bill

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) Changed to 15 but ill give ID

Timezone: GMT

Activity: Pretty Good

How many regiments are you apart of: 1 main reg 2 paid roles

Which Character do you play most: atm Jedi General Luminara Unduli

How long you play during the week per day: 2-4 hours a day.

How long you play during the weekend per day: 4-6 hours on weekend

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Ive had my punishments. around 8 warns for stuff such as RDM, sitting in vechile to not get arrested. stupid stuff alongside (If you want more PM me)

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: A couple autoslays on TTT

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: With over a years experience on this server i feel that i am one of the people who knows it best. I feel that what makes me stand out mainly is my dedication and understanding purely of the server and its players. I feel that with this experience i am able to produce entertaining dupes and others all for the players. I also feel that with my ability to build properly and with precision i am able to acheive a greater undersanding towars my tasking.

Tell us about you: Hi im Bill or AJ, Im around halfway through my GSCE year at my school. Im studying Media, Computer Science and Engineering. I believe i can be well liked and if treated well i am able to treat others the same. I am a simple child whos day is made when others are happy.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Understanding

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: As mentioned above i feel that with my key themes i am easily able to undertand the requests via people and i am able to produce them to any extenct. With my determination and commitment i am able to complete any tasks given to no matter how difficult. I will not admit defeat unless majorly required and i will try my upmost best to produce fun for the players.

Experience

Have you ever been a builder on a SWRP server: Been staff on previous servers and all of them required somewhat building. Wether it be DB or building ive built a lot.

What notable builds have you created: I have some dupes which include a DB, some force leap courses, random crystals and more.

Do you have experience with the GMOD tools: Ive had a large amount of experience and ive got a lot more to learn with them however still a lot of experience.

Do you have many dupes: I have a large amount of dupes either stoled or created. Ranging from a big wheel to a crystal stand.

Thanks for reading this and i love to hear feedback.

Here are photos from my built dupes.

1573674750600.png These are randoms with a cannon abomb next to the cannon, a crystal and saber collection and two battle rooms.

1573674815334.png These are the 4 force leap courses aswell as a RC grapple course.

1573674858977.png These are a building a set of trees and a barricaded area.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

BootStrap Bill

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
NGL your builds look like shit.
Nah i completely understand that even from my attemption they do look kinda shit. The only ones i purely like are the leap courses and grapple course. However my techniques for making those dupes was shocking. Ive learned many new skills since making them and even some since uploading them. If i were to get builder a lot of practise may be needed however i believe with all the new skills ive learned i am able to build somewhat able dupes for people to use.

swans-jailer

Hobbes

Server Staff
Premium
Official Reseller
Aug 28, 2017
Iowa, United States of America
Nah i completely understand that even from my attemption they do look kinda shit. The only ones i purely like are the leap courses and grapple course. However my techniques for making those dupes was shocking. Ive learned many new skills since making them and even some since uploading them. If i were to get builder a lot of practise may be needed however i believe with all the new skills ive learned i am able to build somewhat able dupes for people to use.
Not trying to be rude just needed to say it, lmao. Sorry.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.