Oct 9, 2018
General Info

In game name: BigDave
Discord name and number: Bill Baily #5677
Proffered name: Dave
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 17
Time zone: GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 2, Assistant Offensive General and Drill SGT
Which Character do you play most: Assistant Offensive General
How long you play during the week per day: 3 hours
How long you play during the weekend per day: 4+ hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: None except a warning for shooting a trespasser on the bridge who came from the CTR
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: N/A

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I am confident and enjoy spending time getting know the players on the server which is one of the main reasons I play on the server. I am very vocal which helps me to communicate with people and have no problem helping people with regiment troubles or other issues I have had experience with this during my time on the server. I am also quick to adapt and learn such as when I became a Drill SGT this has helped me improve my abilities with teaching, learning and communicating with new players.

Tell us about you: My name is Dave, I am 17. I Believe I am easy to get along with and open minded. I am often very vocal and enjoy having fun on the server, I also like to think I am easy to talk to and bring problems to. IRL at work I work as part of a team everyday and on the server I often work alone to help troops and cadets however I enjoy working with others as well as alone.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I am Easy to talk to which I feel is useful for being a staff as I will often be helping new players who may not be familiar with Gmod.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I think I should be chosen over other applicants as I am confident and well spoken when talking to people this helps communication and lets people know I am easy to talk and want to be helpful. I am also quite well spoken when in discussion which helps me keep an open mind as I always like to see both sides of an argument. I am often creative which I would to use to create small events to fill in the quiet times between main events to keep people entertained. Personally I like to think I'm approachable which will help with resolving any sensitive issues that may come up on the server.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No
If yes, What were your duties: N/A
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: No
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: No

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do? On this server there is no down time and a 1st LT should be familiar with this and so isn't a valid excuse. Since it is an RDM I would look to kick or warn the EOD and so if a higher rank staff was on I would call them to give the EOD a warning, however if there were no higher ranks on I would kick the EOD and explain that it is breaking server rules and that he should review the server rules before returning. If this has happens multiple times I would look to take more serious punishments by adding a warning by giving the players steam id to a senior staff.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do? in this situation I would have to treat both players the same as if I had never met them and then both give them the correct punishment such as a kick or a warning depending on the frequency and severity of the rule breaking,

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do? If I caught a staff member abusing their power and being rude to players I would record there behaviour or take screenshots if text and then report to senior staff such as the staff manager.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take? While planning the event I would arrange to have another staff available to either take over the event as backup or have another staff available with a different event they would be able to set up so even if I had to go the event would still happen.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Kolez
Sep 2, 2018
BIG +1 This is kinda cool, He has shown dedication towards the server an in many situations helped the server out, This includes training cadet all the time and helping players around the ship while also being friendly towards the new comers and helping them find regiments this making them want to stay an carry on playing.

I think he would help out the current staff team a lot.

Love Lobey the friendly guy with one eye <3

(Yes i know him IRL but i this is coming from a staff point of view even though im ex staff, This is all stuff ive seen him do in game"

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: BigDave
Guess Who is back again
(Hell yeah)

Hello kiddo since we are friends and all i will not be rating this so people can come to their own conclusion because BIAS. before I begin can you add colour to your text its hurting my eyes anywho lets go.

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I am confident and enjoy spending time getting know the players on the server which is one of the main reasons I play on the server. I am very vocal which helps me to communicate with people and have no problem helping people with regiment troubles or other issues I have had experience with this during my time on the server. I am also quick to adapt and learn such as when I became a Drill SGT this has helped me improve my abilities with teaching, learning and communicating with new players.

Tell us about you: My name is Dave, I am 17. I Believe I am easy to get along with and open minded. I am often very vocal and enjoy having fun on the server, I also like to think I am easy to talk to and bring problems to. IRL at work I work as part of a team everyday and on the server I often work alone to help troops and cadets however I enjoy working with others as well as alone.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I am Easy to talk to which I feel is useful for being a staff as I will often be helping new players who may not be familiar with Gmod.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I think I should be chosen over other applicants as I am confident and well spoken when talking to people this helps communication and lets people know I am easy to talk and want to be helpful. I am also quite well spoken when in discussion which helps me keep an open mind as I always like to see both sides of an argument. I am often creative which I would to use to create small events to fill in the quiet times between main events to keep people entertained. Personally I like to think I'm approachable which will help with resolving any sensitive issues that may come up on the server.
They are some interesting traits to have and i know you to be very vocal however just be careful not to go overboard with it okay doll? i have enough problems with Lobey ;)

Hi Dave person i have never meet in my entire life, I am Rasputin nice to meet you.

THAT ISN'T ONE TRAIT but yes being easy to talk to is useful.

Hey i am easy to talk to and helpful (or at least i believe so) so hmmm but i am far from confident or well spoken so there's your selling point plus being creative is helpful for making things a bit less dull : P.

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do? On this server there is no down time and a 1st LT should be familiar with this and so isn't a valid excuse. Since it is an RDM I would look to kick or warn the EOD and so if a higher rank staff was on I would call them to give the EOD a warning, however if there were no higher ranks on I would kick the EOD and explain that it is breaking server rules and that he should review the server rules before returning. If this has happens multiple times I would look to take more serious punishments by adding a warning by giving the players steam id to a senior staff.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do? in this situation I would have to treat both players the same as if I had never met them and then both give them the correct punishment such as a kick or a warning depending on the frequency and severity of the rule breaking,

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do? If I caught a staff member abusing their power and being rude to players I would record there behaviour or take screenshots if text and then report to senior staff such as the staff manager.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take? While planning the event I would arrange to have another staff available to either take over the event as backup or have another staff available with a different event they would be able to set up so even if I had to go the event would still happen.
Question Time Baby:
Question 1: Ah a master of the moderator i see truely a good man but if it gets bad bans are a option don't forget
Question 2: Wow you would sell me out gee thanks (Good answer but prepare to be TK'ed)
Question 3: Their* and yeah pretty much
Question 4: Neato

The Grand Conclusion
I believe that Dave is a very loud man who speaks his mind quite clearly so he is good for relations but since i know him i have to give him a massive Negative -1

despite me saying i wouldn't rate this but i couldn't let it slide

(no Lobey go away leave my grammar you started this)

swans-jailer
Sep 26, 2018
Dead
In BigDave We Trust

I'm very bias but BigDave will bring dedication and devotion to this endevour. He did very well in English meaning he could write events to. Imaginative writing skills, very very good. Hes like the Shakespeare of SWRP.

He will Drain the Swamp.
He will Build the Wall.
He is The Big Dave.

+1

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour and BigDave
Status
Not open for further replies.