Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 19

Timezone: Gmt

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: ARC ,Jedi

Which Character do you play most:Jedi

How long you play during the week per day: 2-5

How long you play during the weekend per day: 2-8

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server:NO

Any previous punishments on other DC servers:NO

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants:I like to help people in anyway i can and help make the sever a better place for the proper role players, and i want to help the new player base have as much fun as they can in the sever

Tell us about you: Well my name is Ben and i have been playing game for a number of years now been admin on different games and seen lots of different kinda people and i do really like to help them the best i cant i have help lots of people on the star wars RP sever too like to help the new CTs find there way around the base/venator and make sure they know where they cant go and i help the new youngling to find there way around the temple too

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Dedicated.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I really like to show then new plays how to get in regiments and help the people more on the sever and as i said above i have come accross all kinds of people when i was admin on other games

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server:NO

If yes, What were your duties:

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server:NO

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: I was a head mod for a arma 3 life sever and senior admin too made sure every was following the rules and dealing with vdm and rdms a lot

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
i would tp to the person who made the request see if they had evidence and then if they did i would look through it and see how bad it was and then tp the the person the was doing and tell them that they cant do it and give them a Waring and if they keep harassing the player base i would kick for failure and harassment if you he comes back and then dose it more then it would be a ban

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
i would go to my friend and tell him to stop minging and see how bad he done it if he broke lots of rules then i would warning or kick him for no intent to RP and then i would tp to the ct and see what he has been doing see how bad he was doing and take the same step and said before

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
i would go to the 212th and talk to him about being more careful i the feature and and i go to the highs 212th on and tell them to retrain him or a mando just so he get a more training so it dosnt happen again

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: yes i do

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Vapour

SWRP Event Staff
VIP
Jul 5, 2018
London, U.K
+Rep

+
= Ben has been loyal to both the community and the server for a long time. I still recall being a Jedi Guardian, guarding the temple alongside you last summer!
+= You're seriously funny. Seriously. This makes you an approachable possible staff member.
-= Kinda immature at times. Well, at least, you used to be.
-= You smell! I'm joking, I can't think of any other negative to put in this template...

swans-jailer

Tenno

VIP
Jan 3, 2019
+1
You have been immature at some occasions in the past, however you've evolved from then, hence why you've come this far. I believe you would be a great staff member. You are very welcoming and friendly towards other members of the community, and i see no reason why you shouldn't be staff.

Good Luck My Friend!​

swans-jailer

Scorpio

VIP
Oct 14, 2018
General Info

In game name:Ben/Fordo

Discord name and number: Ben.b#6272

Proffered name:Ben

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 19

Timezone: Gmt

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: ARC ,Jedi

Which Character do you play most:Jedi

How long you play during the week per day: 2-5

How long you play during the weekend per day: 2-8

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server:NO

Any previous punishments on other DC servers:NO

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants:I like to help people in anyway i can and help make the sever a better place for the proper role players, and i want to help the new player base have as much fun as they can in the sever

Tell us about you: Well my name is Ben and i have been playing game for a number of years now been admin on different games and seen lots of different kinda people and i do really like to help them the best i cant i have help lots of people on the star wars RP sever too like to help the new CTs find there way around the base/venator and make sure they know where they cant go and i help the new youngling to find there way around the temple too

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Dedicated.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I really like to show then new plays how to get in regiments and help the people more on the sever and as i said above i have come accross all kinds of people when i was admin on other games

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server:NO

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server:NO

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: I was a head mod for a arma 3 life sever and senior admin too made sure every was following the rules and dealing with vdm and rdms a lot

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
i would tp to the person who made the request see if they had evidence and then if they did i would look through it and see how bad it was and then tp the the person the was doing and tell them that they cant do it and give them a Waring and if they keep harassing the player base i would kick for failure and harassment if you he comes back and then dose it more then it would be a ban

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
i would go to my friend and tell him to stop minging and see how bad he done it if he broke lots of rules then i would warning or kick him for no intent to RP and then i would tp to the ct and see what he has been doing see how bad he was doing and take the same step and said before

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
i would go to the 212th and talk to him about being more careful i the feature and and i go to the highs 212th on and tell them to retrain him or a mando just so he get a more training so it dosnt happen again

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: yes i do
+1
-Very active.

swans-jailer
Aug 10, 2018
+1 Very active, Great guy, Helps out those in need and is such a friendly person

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

501st Torrent SSG Ram

EX Templar MJR
EX EOD 1st LT

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Someone else please do my job while I’m LOA. And follow the formatting found on Yegrinth’s application. Prefer it if another staff member did it for me like cough Rasputin cough

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.