Dec 7, 2019
General Info

In-game name:
GC 1st LT Beast

Discord name and number:
BeastUK#7393

Proffered name:
Beast

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID)

Timezone:
GMT

Activity
2-3 times during the week from 1-4 hours

How many regiments are you apart of:

Which Character do you play most:
41st

How long you play during the week per day:
6 hours

How long you play during the weekend per day:
6 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server:
1 warning for killing someone but I shouldn't have it as it was a miss click only reason it got processed because it was a higher-up

Any previous punishments on other DC servers:
nope

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants:
I'm a very creative person drawing from a young age and recently taking part in school pop choir and playing piano in my spare time (at least an hour practice every weekday). I have had many leadership roles in the past being the chairmen of 2 fundraisers on NCS (England thing), we in total raised over £2000. I love hanging out with friends and luckily I have made many on dc so it's always fun to play, the reason I want to be staff is because I want to help new players have the same fun I had when I joined that made me stick around, I'm sure you can relate that you wanted to make DC more fun for everyone and that's what I want to do too.

Tell us about you:
I am a very busy person I do Maths, Chem and Computer science for a level (Year 1) consequently I have lots of homework to do, I have a weekend job as an optical assistant and partake in many hobbies such as pop choir at school, piano, drawing, tennis, and rugby. I enjoy helping young children I have had many opportunities to help shape young minds, for example, I help out at beaver camps (Mum's friends with the leader of a group) and helped a youth center in Croydon deciding activities, food, and snacks that should be held during open hours.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best:
genuine

Why should we choose you over other Applicants:
I feel I could bring a new mindest to the events and make the server even more enjoyable. With a new, fresh, creative mindset brought to the staff team, I believe I can make more people join and be active during events, making them happier and changing their day for the better I can tell you that when I have had a bad day I can join the discord, chat with friends and unwind from my day while playing enjoyable events.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server:
nope

If yes, What were your duties:
n/a

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server:
no

n/a

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community:
no

n/a

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I ask for screenshots of what the person said to be 100% sure (Or logs) and then follow the appropriate procedure to punish them. If no evidence is present I would keep an eye on that person but would be unable to punish them.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
I give the appropriate punishment for both of them equally and after talk to my friend and privately warn them against breaking the rules.

A 212th Airborne is coming into the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
I would let a 212 higher up know about the situation and tell them to do a check if that player needs to be trained more however if they are new to flying for example or hasn't done it in a while recommend going over what was taught. I would also keep an eye on the player to see if they do it again then they will have to be punished.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
I guess it's time for another Staff Review.

So let's start of with Formating. Can you make something with the bloody format. It's annoying since it's all the same size, same color and squashed together so I don't know where to look...

Activity

alles gut

Previous Punishment

Everyone makes mistakes, Just make sure not to do the same again.

About You

Aight, let me be frank. This part is lacking a lot. I know it might be hard to know what to write but at the same time it's really empty.

Experience

No previous experience. That is aight as you have to start somewhere.

Scenarios

S1 - Good Answer.
S2 - Good Answer, No person
S3 - Good. Usually there is no need for an Admin to interfer.

Right so overall it's lacking. While there are some good parts however due to the lack of activity and the app is lacking you'll get a -1. If you however, fix formating. Fill in the lacking parts and show activity I might change it to a +1.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
I agree with alexware your app didn't really land with me, your hobbies are numerous but they also take up a majority of your time due to this your activity is lower than we'd expect from a staff member and this is also reflected by your staff app feeling rushed

swans-jailer
Dec 7, 2019
I have made major adjustments to the application and would be very grateful if you would look over the changes.

I guess it's time for another Staff Review.

So let's start of with Formating. Can you make something with the bloody format. It's annoying since it's all the same size, same color and squashed together so I don't know where to look...

Activity

alles gut

Previous Punishment

Everyone makes mistakes, Just make sure not to do the same again.

About You

Aight, let me be frank. This part is lacking a lot. I know it might be hard to know what to write but at the same time it's really empty.

Experience

No previous experience. That is aight as you have to start somewhere.

Scenarios

S1 - Good Answer.
S2 - Good Answer, No person
S3 - Good. Usually there is no need for an Admin to interfer.

Right so overall it's lacking. While there are some good parts however due to the lack of activity and the app is lacking you'll get a -1. If you however, fix formating. Fill in the lacking parts and show activity I might change it to a +1.

swans-jailer

Hades

An absolute cunt
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
Rejected,
In the staff team, there is a minimum claim limit that all staff must aim to hit. Your time on the server is contradictory and I feel that you wouldn't be able to reach these targets within the time that you are active here.
However, great application.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.