Proffered name: Bauldrick

Timezone: England GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 1

Which Character do you play most: ARC

How long you play during the week per day: 3 - 5 hours

How long you play during the weekend per day: about 3 ish hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I think I have 1 warn

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: No

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I love this community and want to help so I think the next step will be to be come staff and help even more.

Tell us about you: Well I am currently a player on the DC swrp I love playing on the server, talking with people and making new friends that I play other games with, I also love star wars which is one of the reason I like to play swrp.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I'm a sociable guy so I enjoy talking with people.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I have been playing on the servery for about 3 months I know that is not a lot compared to some people but I do try to get on every day.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No

If yes, What were your duties: N.A

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: No

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: No

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
Talk to the player that has been sending to see what they say then I would check the logs to see if they did say these things in the chat then warn/ban them accordingly to what they said.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?

I would ban/warn them accordingly to what they were doing even though they are my friend they should be following the rules.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
I believe the players that were killed need to be warned due to them not moving out of the way of the laat landing if there was a advert that a laat is landing and that people should move out of MHB but if there wasn't a advert I would talk to the pilot of the laat.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.**

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Right I thought of doing the standard lazy reply I've been giving for the past months but I'm going back to my old format. Time to start with the full on reviews again.

So, without more to say time for *clap* Staff App *clap* Review

So, just to say. Simply edit the original post as there are stuff missing instead of commenting them. If you wish to know how to edit simply click on the "Edit" in the left corner of the post.
1575753224555.png

Moving on.

Activity:

I already start to feel like you stressed the app as you missed age, didn't give a proper answer.
How long you play during the week per day
The answer "I try to get on everyday" is not really a "I'm on 2-4 hours a day" answer.

Previous Punishments:

Nothing to comment here. 1 mistake is fine, as long as it doesn't happen again.

About You:

I'll be fully honest. This part is lacking. It feels like almost no effort was put into it and it's giving me that feeling of it being stressed. While it might be hard to know what to write as a acceptable answer, giving 1-3 sentances feels rather cheap and stressed.

Previous Experience:

No, experience. That is fine, you have to start somewhere after all.

Scenarios:

S1 - Acceptable answer. You got straight to the point.

S2 - Correct, we don't accept a biased staff member. No one is invincible to the rules.

S3 - I just can't get around this answer. You'd warn the people who didn't listen? The way I see this question is - The Pilot needs to warn and ensure the landing is safe. If he failed to see the people and it was a proper mistake then it's all good. If it happens again then actions would be needed however RP. Demotion, speak to CO whatever. BUT, warning the people not listening or not knowing is a bit harsh.

So, overall there are some bad parts and some less bad parts however if I were to judge it overall and add my experience with you I'll sadly have to give you a -1.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
May 30, 2019
Right I thought of doing the standard lazy reply I've been giving for the past months but I'm going back to my old format. Time to start with the full on reviews again.

So, without more to say time for *clap* Staff App *clap* Review

So, just to say. Simply edit the original post as there are stuff missing instead of commenting them. If you wish to know how to edit simply click on the "Edit" in the left corner of the post.
View attachment 2988

Moving on.

Activity:

I already start to feel like you stressed the app as you missed age, didn't give a proper answer.

The answer "I try to get on everyday" is not really a "I'm on 2-4 hours a day" answer.

Previous Punishments:

Nothing to comment here. 1 mistake is fine, as long as it doesn't happen again.

About You:

I'll be fully honest. This part is lacking. It feels like almost no effort was put into it and it's giving me that feeling of it being stressed. While it might be hard to know what to write as a acceptable answer, giving 1-3 sentances feels rather cheap and stressed.

Previous Experience:

No, experience. That is fine, you have to start somewhere after all.

Scenarios:

S1 - Acceptable answer. You got straight to the point.

S2 - Correct, we don't accept a biased staff member. No one is invincible to the rules.

S3 - I just can't get around this answer. You'd warn the people who didn't listen? The way I see this question is - The Pilot needs to warn and ensure the landing is safe. If he failed to see the people and it was a proper mistake then it's all good. If it happens again then actions would be needed however RP. Demotion, speak to CO whatever. BUT, warning the people not listening or not knowing is a bit harsh.

So, overall there are some bad parts and some less bad parts however if I were to judge it overall and add my experience with you I'll sadly have to give you a -1.
How long this take you to type

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.