Not open for further replies.

CCTV

Developer
VIP
Respected
Aug 11, 2018
Country of the Engineers.
Dear community,

I am presenting the recently released add-on to all of you: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/5921

Focusing on this:
1542460771322.png

We all know how chaotic and broken the attempted border checkpoints are ingame, yes?

20181117140446_1.jpg

Often the checkpoint gets removed due to accused prop block or certain staff members are unhappy with the clusterjam occurring at the checkpoint. Most of the time, the checkpoints are left unattended due to the border guard being teleported by an admin into a said to justify his checkpoint or the accused prop block or getting one-shotted due to their low HP/level. It's something that makes our server unique and enjoyable but I do not think the medieval methods are very user-friendly.

With the new addon, the border patrol or any job made for checkpoints can manage their checkpoints easily. With a toll fee, people would have to pay to get into the city or out of the city. They can be raided (The barriers) and thieves can loot the moneyz.

If people know there is an automated system to let them out and in, there wouldn't be chaos unless they activate Nitro per accident.

20181117141117_1.jpg

I think it is worth a try.

Sincerely yours,
CCTV

swans-jailer

Doctor Berry

Staff member
Server Staff
Mar 3, 2018
I'm still skeptical about this.. But I still can't find the more basic mod I keep talking about due to Gmod store changing the way they do searching.

I wish I can just test this on my own, but I don't know anyone who has this yet..

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.