banned for no reason

Pizzaface6498

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Dec 18, 2018
United kingdom
1. Xirii is a superadmin so calling another admin wouldn't help unless it was drew.

2. You managed to find the forums and make this ban appeal yet you can't check the rules.

3. Meaning you come on here to make this ban appeal why didn't you also make a report against xirii on here the same time.

4. From what I've just seen In them picture provided by @Hakus1337 your just another toxic player who didn't like the fact he was caught and banned

5. And finally your asking to be unmanned because you have done nothing wrong yet you admitted that you rdmed and advertised missclick (which means you done something wrong)

Personally I think this is just one big joke and that's all you want to do is be unbanned so you can go and be toxic and minge again

swans-jailer
Feb 11, 2019
1. Xirii is a superadmin so calling another admin wouldn't help unless it was drew.

2. You managed to find the forums and make this ban appeal yet you can't check the rules.

3. Meaning you come on here to make this ban appeal why didn't you also make a report against xirii on here the same time.

4. From what I've just seen In them picture provided by @Hakus1337 your just another toxic player who didn't like the fact he was caught and banned

5. And finally your asking to be unmanned because you have done nothing wrong yet you admitted that you rdmed and advertised missclick (which means you done something wrong)

Personally I think this is just one big joke and that's all you want to do is be unbanned so you can go and be toxic and minge again

if i minge again u can perm ban me and i only fouind the ban forrum becsasuse i asked an admin

swans-jailer