banned for no reason

Feb 11, 2019
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880369349/
Date: 11/02/2019 around 9;30 PM GMT
Length: 2 week ban
Reason: i ' grow up'
Admin who banned me: Xirii and Santa Claus
Why should I be unbanned:
the reason why i should be unbanned is because i did nothing wrong. the reason why i believe this is i came back in the game after a 2 hour ban. when i come back xirii goes to spawn and kills me for no reason and when i come back to life he does the exact thing calming miss click on both of them and then they banned me before i could report. when i had left the sever i check and see how long the ban was and it was 3 days. when i try to go back on the sever i realised they had put another ban on which was from Santa Claus saying grow up. so in this situation i believe i have done nothing wrong.

I would like to be unbanned because I've learned from my mistake and I wish to join this marvellous server once again and this time to RP properly and not be a total dick to everyone.

Evidence:
Unfortunately I got none because I dint record him mass rdming me but you can check the logs

swans-jailer

Xirii

Supreme Meme
DPRK
Nov 30, 2015
Hull, GB
I adverted missclick, whats your problem. I didn't even ban you.

I thought since you were doing it to other people I could do the same.

I don't know why you would try and report me for something you did as well, that seems a little unfair don't you think.

swans-jailer

Pizzaface6498

Staff member
Server Trial Staff
Dec 18, 2018
United kingdom
I was on the server the same time as you got banned and while I was on it you had advertised miss click about 5-6 times within 10 minutes so personally I can't see how someone can accidentally Miss click that many times in that length of time I could be wrong but if I am I would recommend you get a new mouse then as that shouldn't happen

swans-jailer
Feb 11, 2019
I adverted missclick, whats your problem. I didn't even ban you.

I thought since you were doing it to other people I could do the same.

I don't know why you would try and report me for something you did as well, that seems a little unfair don't you think.
so you banned me at the start of the day for 2 hours for what you have done but when u do it its all good bs

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Advert missclick was never a thing, clearly you were abusing it and RDMing players for that sole purpose.
What xirii did, was show you a taste of your own medicine.
Clearly you don't even feel sorry for what you did and all you care about is being unbanned, most likely to do it again.

swans-jailer
Feb 11, 2019
Advert missclick was never a thing, clearly you were abusing it and RDMing players for that sole purpose.
What xirii did, was show you a taste of your own medicine.
Clearly you don't even feel sorry for what you did and all you care about is being unbanned, most likely to do it again.
so makes it alright for him t0o do it to me and when i do it i get banned for 2 hours wheres his ban wtf he diod it twice

swans-jailer