Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2019
Steam Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020268865
Discord Name/Tag:DiablosXII#3981
Date:2/8/2019
Length: Perm Banned
Admin Who Banned Me: called Adept.
Reason: Racial Slur, aimed at no one
Why I Should Be Unbanned: Said it as a joke, soft a, it was a meme really. There was a very low player count at the time, like 3 people. Wasn't breaking the rules:
Racism, Discriminatory or Defammatory language used against players, admins or any member of the community will result in a permanent ban.
Evidence: No Rules Broken

swans-jailer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes i probably shouldn't have said it, but i was bored with a player count of 3 and on top of the fact i was demoted from a jedi knight to a youngling. I also would like to play a server i spent 20 pounds on. I didn't actually break any rules i should have got a warning which is fair enough.

swans-jailer
Sep 10, 2018
Yes i probably shouldn't have said it, but i was bored with a player count of 3 and on top of the fact i was demoted from a jedi knight to a youngling. I also would like to play a server i spent 20 pounds on. I didn't actually break any rules i should have got a warning which is fair enough.
Just because you spent 20 means nothing :)
Being bored doesn’t give any excuses to breaking rules :0
Congrats on your promotion to youngling :)
People don’t get warned for racism only a ban :)

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Right, I'll look into this and a response shall come soon.
Now, while I look into this I don't want to see this appeal turn into a mass of arguments.
Reminds of another appeal ay

Anyways, imo a 3 day ban should be issued. The person seems sorry and he understood his mistake, besides hes willing to appeal.

That's my take :)

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.