REJECTED Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2018
Hm, where to start firstly id liked to apologize the community as a whole i done wrong by it, which i shouldn't have, i was influenced and a sheep, I am sorry too the people i hurt at the time and who i effected.

My reason's for wanting to come back to the community is that i think i have been gone, long enough and that I've had time to reflect on my actions and how they effected peoples life.

I want to come back to the community as i enjoyed my time an honestly had fun, i met so great people who i would love to link up with again an try help grow the community if i came back i would start by trying to help grow the server again and righting my wrongs by making people believe i can be better. I've changed as a person and player and i would again like to show people this by re-joining the community an proving my self to be better.

I think with me coming back it could bring back some old players who used to play the server.

I do want to apologize to all staff old and new but mainly to Drew for all the hassle i caused you an your server.

I hope everyone who reads this is unbiased and has a fair opinion and doesn't use what they've heard about me to end up giving me a fair trial for this appeal.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mazy

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
I'm gonna quote the wisest DC staff member:

I mean thanks for the apology but let me just file it with all the others...

View attachment 2421

It does not excuse your actions regardless of how proper you thought your position was.

There's a proper procedure for a reason, and with that in mind this ban will not be rescinded.
What xirii says is true, though I will keep an open mind and see what the rest says especially those targetted.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Lobey

Vapour

VIP
Jul 5, 2018
London, U.K
Lobes as much as we had our differences our paths crossed on ArmA and you seemed like your old self. A top lad and fucking hilarious. You seem to understand what you did was bang out of order but if you don’t plan on doing something like that again I don’t see why it shouldn’t be accepted, this is however understanding the troubles you caused to members of the community.
Perhaps I’ll see you on the server soon then mate.
Vapour

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie and Lobey

Hades

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
You're sorry? Are you actually expecting people to forgive you because you've said some things that you think we would like to hear? Nah chief.
You say you were a sheep and was influenced? Mate, the majority of the time, you were the one causing the issues on the server. The whole 501st issue with Jakky, that was you continuing that problem, causing shit on the server by throwing passive aggressive comments in OOC and at times, straight up calling them out.

The things that were done to myself, Zen, Bilbo and whoever else you targetted was done by you and others. You all had your own part to play so don't try to play victim here and say that you were just going along for the ride.

You want to right your wrongs, I get it, but DC SWRP isn't the place to do it. The server has seen too much drama and doesn't need anymore, especially shit from 7 months ago.

You say you coming back could bring back some older players. All I can think of is TK and Price, considering the others from your group are also perma banned.

The stuff you lot did towards me is one thing, but the stuff with Bilbo is unforgivable and I don't think anyone who was close to that situation would forgive you. Not in a million years.

My suggestion: Find a different community to terrorize.

swans-jailer
Aug 26, 2018
Reading your app you make it clear that you're sorry for your actions, although they are just words. That said however, I honestly think that you are capable of changing for the better and bringing your positive attitude back that you once had while playing SWRP. Therefore I will +1 this

swans-jailer
Reactions: Lobey
Sep 2, 2018
You're sorry? Are you actually expecting people to forgive you because you've said some things that you think we would like to hear? Nah chief.
You say you were a sheep and was influenced? Mate, the majority of the time, you were the one causing the issues on the server. The whole 501st issue with Jakky, that was you continuing that problem, causing shit on the server by throwing passive aggressive comments in OOC and at times, straight up calling them out.

The things that were done to myself, Zen, Bilbo and whoever else you targetted was done by you and others. You all had your own part to play so don't try to play victim here and say that you were just going along for the ride.

You want to right your wrongs, I get it, but DC SWRP isn't the place to do it. The server has seen too much drama and doesn't need anymore, especially shit from 7 months ago.

You say you coming back could bring back some older players. All I can think of is TK and Price, considering the others from your group are also perma banned.

The stuff you lot did towards me is one thing, but the stuff with Bilbo is unforgivable and I don't think anyone who was close to that situation would forgive you. Not in a million years.

I mean im not trying to play the victim but what was done was done and I've apologized for it twice now showing im willing to try. Im not expecting forgiveness from the main people i hurt but just a chance and your suggestion for me to find a new community is kind and all but i enjoyed drew community and think its a great place to show im willing to change.

An by bringing new people to the community i didn't just mean Tk and Price as that's there choice.

swans-jailer
Jul 12, 2018
Edinburgh

I was going to pretty much say this.. Hades worded it best! :)

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I think we need to get more context here. I cant speak for the ones that suffered the consequences, but this is a fucking game. Can we never forgive and try to give people the chance to show that they are serious about changing?
When it comes to Captain Price I can obviously see he doesnt try. I do also agree with Hades theres no point of playing the victim, man up and take responsibility for your actions and maybe people will give you a chance, however maybe you should try to «cut off» those that influenced you? We dont need a selling point from you that we get old players back or whatever. That doesnt sound too good on an apoogly. You have to convince people you have changed and that you wont do it again.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Vapour
Sep 26, 2018
Dead
I am not the one making the appeal, and i am not banned. Id sooner eat a Paella full of sea food than comeback, which would shut down my airways and reduce me to a squealing lettuce of life.

I’m just stating that, as you correctly pointed out. Its a game. Its only as dramatic as people make it, and a chorus of little violins playing a lovely tune of how much suffering occurred, really? Its a Gmod server. Now do not get me wrong, i’d cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war if Lobey wanted to comeback after a remarkable incendiary attack as the whole he did. But he is not Osama Binladden, he is not Joseph Stalin and he is not Genghis Khan. He is one person doing a ban appeal. There is not a legion of warriors following him, about to terrorise and butcher the community.

If he did do something you didn't like again, you are staff members. Hate to tell you how to do your job, ban him you soppy idiots. But what do i know.

swans-jailer

Vapour

VIP
Jul 5, 2018
London, U.K
I am not the one making the appeal, and i am not banned. Id sooner eat a Paella full of sea food than comeback, which would shut down my airways and reduce me to a squealing lettuce of life.

I’m just stating that, as you correctly pointed out. Its a game. Its only as dramatic as people make it, and a chorus of little violins playing a lovely tune of how much suffering occurred, really? Its a Gmod server. Now do not get me wrong, i’d cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war if Lobey wanted to comeback after a remarkable incendiary attack as the whole he did. But he is not Osama Binladden, he is not Joseph Stalin and he is not Genghis Khan. He is one person doing a ban appeal. There is not a legion of warriors following him, about to terrorise and butcher the community.

If he did do something you didn't like again, you are staff members. Hate to tell you how to do your job, ban him you soppy idiots. But what do i know.
You do have a way with words like no other

swans-jailer
  • Haha
Reactions: Captain Price

Tk9451

Premium
Jun 14, 2016
I think lobey has changed and is a great Pilot of 212th show by an amazing video i recorded. i believe he is truly sorry. i believe that he should be give a chance to rejoin the server and RP. #UnbanLTlobey #bestpilot #Battlefield4isbetter #AWSISBEST #gooutthissummer

swans-jailer
  • Haha
Reactions: Captain Price
Sep 2, 2018
I think we need to get more context here. I cant speak for the ones that suffered the consequences, but this is a fucking game. Can we never forgive and try to give people the chance to show that they are serious about changing?
When it comes to Captain Price I can obviously see he doesnt try. I do also agree with Hades theres no point of playing the victim, man up and take responsibility for your actions and maybe people will give you a chance, however maybe you should try to «cut off» those that influenced you? We dont need a selling point from you that we get old players back or whatever. That doesnt sound too good on an apoogly. You have to convince people you have changed and that you wont do it again.
You want me to man up i mean, let me put it like this i called someone a alien and then they took it to heart even though they got away with calling me names on a personal level.

Zen i dont even know what i done to you so please explain.

An too Bilbo i found a account of his what showed him looking at nude photos of ahsoka tano who is 12 or some shit like that and then somebody posted it in the DC discord and then my ban came into place.

Im aware of what i done an i can admit it but all i asked for was a chance to prove that i have changed but there is no way to do that if you will not allow me to join the community again, i just want to prove that i am different an you could give me a chance thats all im asking for.

As drew said its a game and the chance should be given.

The ship cant sail without a crew.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.