Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2020
Steam Profile: [DC] dong slobber
Date: 02/08/2020 about 10 past 9
Length: 1 day ban
Reason:
colliding props to get people stuck
Admin who banned me: TIPS
Why should I be unbanned: i was being minged for a while now constantly having false or stupids sits made on me even if there in the wrong they would make a report about me they got warned a bunch i got warned 1 time and they kept grappling into my base raiding before timer ends and rdming me but no who cares about that right me blocking some one is the worse offence ever
other mingers/trollers: boofpoof and willCPH

swans-jailer
Jul 30, 2020
i tbh
So what did they do wrong, honestly you just admitted to breaking nlr if they already killed you in a raid and then managed to "RDM" you again inside the base didnt you just admit to breaking nlr
i just realized what u meant so im editing this he didnt advert raid he just grappled in and RDMED me without me doing anything

swans-jailer

Del Boy

Staff member
Server Manager
Premium
VIP
Respected
Jun 23, 2017
United Kingdom
i was being minged for a while now constantly having false or stupids sits made on me even if there in the wrong they would make a report about me they got warned a bunch
Seems like you are more focused on your pitty story then admitting or trying to explain why you was banned in the first place, clearly you dont deny the reason of ban and clearly you think a simple pitty story about someone elses miss deads is gonna get you unbanned. either you explain in detail exactly what happened or i wont take this with a grain of salt and if i see a hint of pitty shaming i will instantly deny your request for unban.

swans-jailer
Jul 30, 2020
the
Seems like you are more focused on your pitty story then admitting or trying to explain why you was banned in the first place, clearly you dont deny the reason of ban and clearly you think a simple pitty story about someone elses miss deads is gonna get you unbanned. either you explain in detail exactly what happened or i wont take this with a grain of salt and if i see a hint of pitty shaming i will instantly deny your request for unban.
the details are in there i dont mind the ban i more posted it here as why did the others not get banned for 2x rdm multiple false reports trolling ect
more annnoyed as all i did was try to rp and improve my base

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Del Boy

Staff member
Server Manager
Premium
VIP
Respected
Jun 23, 2017
United Kingdom
the details are in there i dont mind the ban i more posted it here as why did the others not get banned for 2x rdm multiple false reports trolling ect
Although they was warned for RDM, exploiting props to gain and advantage is a more serious crime, and hence fourth taking more seriously, making troll reports isnt totally bad, it just means they was wrong in their report. you dont get banned for rdm but you do get banned for repeat exploitation, simple put the punishment for others is down to the admin, they judge whether you regretted your actions, whether you might do it again, clearly since you have no regret of this ban then clearly you was judged far differently than the other two in question.

in simple terms be a better person and you wont be banned.

swans-jailer
Jul 30, 2020
Although they was warned for RDM, exploiting props to gain and advantage is a more serious crime, and hence fourth taking more seriously, making troll reports isnt totally bad, it just means they was wrong in their report. you dont get banned for rdm but you do get banned for repeat exploitation, simple put the punishment for others is down to the admin, they judge whether you regretted your actions, whether you might do it again, clearly since you have no regret of this ban then clearly you was judged far differently than the other two in question.

in simple terms be a better person and you wont be banned.
i think this is totally right i was annoyed and let him get stuck on purpose and do regret it as if i didnt do it they prob would of been banned later on but its only a day ban but i feel like it could of been handled better by the admin he did great handling it and made fair points and judgements during the sit but i feel like he needs to use the ban more lightly in these situations

swans-jailer
Jul 30, 2020
Pro tip:
If people are breaking the rules make a proper report. Don't break the rules as well.

As for the other 2 minging, if you have any evidence of this I'd appreciate to take a look at it.
this is true and i norm dont do anything but i didnt think what i did was as bad as it is the proof is in logs and tips can fill u in on everything aswell as the warns specify what happened
i also have pov on some sits from the reporter (willCPH) as he tried in anyway to ban (begging to warn me/ban)

swans-jailer
Jul 30, 2020
Pro tip:
If people are breaking the rules make a proper report. Don't break the rules as well.

As for the other 2 minging, if you have any evidence of this I'd appreciate to take a look at it.
https://medal.tv/clips/29885792/B7AewIypcuKZ tried raiding without adverting and broke raid timer but there was no proof of him raiding this is his POV 99% sure he was trying to grapple into the top and got stuck on a wall so i killed him for minging no one was warned for this

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.