REJECTED Ban appeal from discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2019
So ive been banned from the SWRP discord for calling intel a faggot and saying something along the lines of "just got this car. Its pride month hoping to hit a few faggot today - Milly bobby brow 2k19"
Ive been banned for 15 days now in that time ive apologized to intel and from what i know hes fine with it. there is nothing more i can add then i wanna just play on the server and have fun again.
Edit: I wanna add that i did evaluate what i did and i come to regret it i have learned from everything that happened you can ask kal for confirmation.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Kal

Sep 30, 2018
From me i want you back on the team because your a good player however you could have put more effort into this maybe some proof and conformation from the people at hand that you have mentioned. but from you get +1 hope to see you soon

swans-jailer
Mar 18, 2019
From me i want you back on the team because your a good player however you could have put more effort into this maybe some proof and conformation from the people at hand that you have mentioned. but from you get +1 hope to see you soon
im waiting to get permission from intel to screen it. Will add when i get it

swans-jailer
Reactions: Kal

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
I have lost count of how many times you've misbehaved. Honestly, it has come to a point where it has been very annoying. Especially towards the staff, since they've the ones who had to clean the mess that you made. Even after being told off and also receiving punishments as a Kick, warn or any other verbal warnings from the staff wasn't enough for you to learn your lesson. Why is my question? It was quite clear that you shouldn't have done such things again, yet you did.

How can the staff know that you've learned your lesson? There was a time a while ago, where you've stated that you wanted to change your name for the cause of not being known as a minge. And as you can see in the picture below. You wanted to start over. Just for the context reasons, this was before you got banned from the discord.

You wanted to start over, to prove to everyone that you weren't a minge. Yet you started to act like one again in the discord. Why?
This is a prime example of why words are only words at this point. How can the staff team actually be sure that what you are saying is true?
Because of whatever mess you cause, the staff team will be the ones that clean it up. It's not fun. And I believe in the whole second chances thing. But I think you've received more chances than that. Henceforth, the only thing you'll receive from me is a -1.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mazy
Mar 18, 2019
I have lost count of how many times you've misbehaved. Honestly, it has come to a point where it has been very annoying. Especially towards the staff, since they've the ones who had to clean the mess that you made. Even after being told off and also receiving punishments as a Kick, warn or any other verbal warnings from the staff wasn't enough for you to learn your lesson. Why is my question? It was quite clear that you shouldn't have done such things again, yet you did.

How can the staff know that you've learned your lesson? There was a time a while ago, where you've stated that you wanted to change your name for the cause of not being known as a minge. And as you can see in the picture below. You wanted to start over. Just for the context reasons, this was before you got banned from the discord.

You wanted to start over, to prove to everyone that you weren't a minge. Yet you started to act like one again in the discord. Why?
This is a prime example of why words are only words at this point. How can the staff team actually be sure that what you are saying is true?
Because of whatever mess you cause, the staff team will be the ones that clean it up. It's not fun. And I believe in the whole second chances thing. But I think you've received more chances than that. Henceforth, the only thing you'll receive from me is a -1.

View attachment 2833
As I stated in the edit you can ask Kal who has seen the change.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
I mean lets be honest. Tom ive been here the entire time to see everything youve done. From having a go at Emil because you were "defending your regiment". To this. Mate tbh i think its about time youve started to realise the shit youve caused. Its good to have a opinion however sharing it in these terms is wrong, Even more so when you share them in your rude way. Youve taken LOA's from the server with the reason "dont want to play this bullshit" and youve said several times that this servers shit and crap. Why should we believe your here to change. Youve already "tried" to change as tenno stated but that went even worse than what you were before. IMO you should stay banned for a while. -1

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mazy

Tenno

Premium
VIP
DPRK
Jan 3, 2019
Because he is respected amongst the community and is the only active member of it that has seen my change.
That's not really how it works. Just because someone is respected amongst the community, doesn't mean that every word they say is true. Keep in mind that Kal got a 3-day ban due to the same reason as you did, but targeted to another staff member. Like I mentioned above, words could only be words at this point. There is no difference if Kal says that you've changed, nor is it a difference if you say it. Making a mistake is one thing, making up for it, that's another thing. You've had your chance to make up for your previous mistakes. Yet you didn't. Again, how would the staff team be able to trust that you will do it now?

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019
Neutral +/-

The reason for the ban: The ban is something silly that could easily of been sorted over a talk. People shouldn't use pass experiences when considering a current ban. You apologized to Intel which is the main thing and if he accepted it then I don't see a major issue of why this ban should be kept.

However: I can't say I've had to many positive experiences with you and your behaviour isn't the best. Many people say they changed but usually the 1-3 weeks request for an unban suggests desperation. Maybe you have changed and you should definitely watch what you say next time.

Recommendation: Wait one or two more weeks and talk to people of the community. Play the game aswell. If you do this then people might see a change and +1 you. For now I recommend you close this and wait a bit longer and then request an unban off the discord.

Good luck!

swans-jailer
Mar 18, 2019
May i repeat that you wanted to change and still didnt
May I add that I did in a way change and I was less mingey than before 104th went well I had one Incident then I joined 501st in wich I got arrested once for saying Gucci and ooga booga. 104th I don't fucking remember any incident. 212th went well. CG I went inactive. Feel free to add anything

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.