ACCEPTED astafons builder appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2019
Steam Profile:
Date:
unk / was 21. 8 2020 ?
Length: perma
Reason: giving my self guns/tools as builder (cloak hidden blade etc.)
Admin who banned me: qinn/ bill
Why should I be unbanned: I want to compate with other in builds to show that I may do better or at last I can ispire some one to build. I regret what I have done and I want to change it.
I am not looking for attention I am looking for respect. I want to show that if I get 2nd chance I will never agin touch the weapons.
Evidence: N/A

thanks for the respons
-astafon

swans-jailer
Reactions: -Bobo-
Dec 1, 2019
personally I don't feel that you should be unblacklisted from builder as the staff had decided to let you build instead of getting the actual builders, and even then you go one step further and decide to spawn yourself weapons, not only breaking the bronze rule (which you should know as a CG CAPTAIN) but many other OOC rules(including builder). I get people can learn from their mistakes but what you did was plain stupid and you knew it was wrong.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
Ughghghgh, okay then.

Your ban shall be lifted however you will follow these rules.

1. You shall not spawn any weapon considering you are doing passive RP or your given perm via a super admin.
  2. You use it only to build and you announce to staff once your done building.
  3. You get builder whenever seniors feel like you deserve it. If youve been a tard before then its a no.
  4. You follow normal server rules when it comes to anything etc rdm with propkilling.
  5. You dont spawn more than 15 props when it comes to whatever you build.
You fail to follow this or abuse builder in anyway else your blacklisted forever without a chance of appeal.
Also dont be asking for builder every day please, we will give it to you if you ask when we feel your not being a idiot and can RP properly within the right enviroment.

Appeal Accepted.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.