ACCEPTED Astafons 5th fleet application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2019
Basic Info
Trooper Name: SNE Hound (AKA astafon)

Regiment: CG (Member of the CBG Subregiment)

Playtime: 345 Hours according to Gametracker (May change over time)

Discord name and numbers: astafon_CZ#2135

OOC Info
Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:98799180

Do you have a mic: Yes, I have a mic and I use it mostly if not all of the time

Summary of you: While I may not have the best English as it is not my primary language I am learning and I believe that I can hold up a conversation with ease most of the time, My interests are gaming I played a lot of GMOD primarily on Drew's, I am from the Czech Republic and I am learning English and German.

Are you staff on any DC related servers: No I am not

Have you ever been kicked or banned from a DC related server (if yes why): I have never been banned nor kicked.

Incharacter Info:
Describe in your own opinion, the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"): The role of FLeet is to keep the ship in it's best state and make sure troopers are behaving themselves and act as mediators if there is quarrel in their assigned regiment, Fleet can also pilot if the numbers are drastically low.

Have you ever been demoted or kicked from a reg (if yes why): I have been demoted by CG Bruce before but I am back at the rank I was, I feel I have improved since then and so did he before he left.

Do you understand fleet is a extremely important role,you will be given many more mature and responsible roles/job, Do you accept the importance and are ready for this responsibility: Yes I understand this fully and I accept it.

Any previous fleet experience: None but I still talk to Bruce and Oros and get advice from them on leading what I can do better and they advised to start to work more efficiently which I believe I have.

Any previous command experience (if yes please say): Well I have had a long stint in the Junior officer ranks of CG so I have a good bit of experience.

What can you offer fleet: I am quite active and have been around for a long time while I may not have the best track record I believe that everyone deserves chances to redeem themselves and I believe that I can redeem myself if I get into Fleet and will. I have leading experience and I know how to manage troops

Anything else you want to add: I am trying my hardest yet again I hope you can see it in my fleet application this time compared to the others that have slightly broken English.

Scenarios
Here are some common scenarios you will be faced with in fleet, please answer these to the best of your ability, there is room below the scenario please write your answer there

1. The ship is under attack and the Jedi are calling for assistance at the temple due to being overrun. Who do you send where?

I would ask for SITREPs of each regiment to see if anyone could be spared, My first choices would be 501st or some components of 212th to assist the Jedi in airspace or on ground, If I couldn't I would work my way down to see who is not busy at all i.e. RC,GM,ARC all the way down to CG.

2. You are doing a mando with the entire ship and an entire regiment walks off. How do you handle this?
I would give them chance to come back if they will not do so I will call CG to brig them back in case it was CG who waled off I would call for help from anyone who would have cuffs so he can bring them back. If it was my assigned Regiment I would have a conversation with the Commander and outline punishments for all involved to make sure it doesn't happen again if he wasn't involved, if he was I would speak with the Battalion General or MCO and work out an according punishment for him to make an example.

3. a regiment disobeys your orders on a mission(planetary) and claims they followed a different persons orders. the person they claim to have listened to is not on the server. The actions the regiment took messed up your battle plan and almost lost the mission objective. What do you do?

I would speak to the Regiment in their regimental debreif and express my disappointment in them and what they could do better, since in this scenario it almost cost us the mission I would either take action if I was assigned or talk to the assigned Naval of the Regiment. As action I would request Mando for discipline.

I hope you don't see the name astafon and proceed to -1 out of spite, but read this and try to see if I have improved over time.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Trapper

Utopia
Jan 6, 2019
+1
From what I’ve seen your RP has improved and you show dedication in CG. And despite your actions after your last app was denied I do think you could be a good fleet as long as you stay mature liek you have done the last couple of weeks

Any previous command experience (if yes please say): Well I have had a long stint in the Junior officer ranks of CG so I have a good bit of experience.
You have done well. Can you say what you have achieved in this position and what you have done for CG Engineers.

You have led CG when higherups aren’t on during events and have done so successfully from what I’ve seen.

swans-jailer
Dec 1, 2019
I'm gonna stay Neutral +1/-1 on this as yes you may have matured in the last few weeks, but this is what seems to happen every time with you, you seem as if you have matured a lot and then go and ruin it all with 1 stupid act, which seems to be a consistency with you, so -1 to that part.
But.... you have somehow managed to get to the rank of T CPT and as said above by your MCO, your leading ability has improved quite a bit and for that, it would be a +1

so overall I have decided to stay +1/-1

swans-jailer
Reactions: -Bobo-
Aug 26, 2018
I think your application looks pretty good and I haven't had too many interactions with you however I have seen some immaturity from you. You have proved yourself capable enough to be promoted to CPT in CG so that's gotta count for something. Overall, I'm not a 100% about this however I think you deserve a chance in Fleet.

Overall, decent +1

swans-jailer
Jun 10, 2019
I'm gonna stay Neutral +1/-1 on this as yes you may have matured in the last few weeks, but this is what seems to happen every time with you, you seem as if you have matured a lot and then go and ruin it all with 1 stupid act, which seems to be a consistency with you, so -1 to that part.
But.... you have somehow managed to get to the rank of T CPT and as said above by your MCO, your leading ability has improved quite a bit and for that, it would be a +1

so overall I have decided to stay +1/-1
your reaction: How TF did you get CPT. Was good one and made my day better.

swans-jailer
Reactions: -Bobo-

Ferret

Staff member
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Sep 26, 2018
Astafon we have definitely had our ups and downs, you trying to mando me multiple times etc. But the dedication you show in trying to get into Fleet is commendable, give this man a chance and we’ll be free of pocket AVCs.

+1 good luck buddy.

swans-jailer
Jun 10, 2019
Astafon we have definitely had our ups and downs, you trying to mando me multiple times etc. But the dedication you show in trying to get into Fleet is commendable, give this man a chance and we’ll be free of pocket AVCs.

+1 good luck buddy.
IF i WILL get pac 3 Iwill have avc on shoulder so yeah no more pocket avc btw its in my bag and its plushy

swans-jailer

Lewii

Bills Second Non Batty Boy
May 4, 2020
Congratulations Astafon, you have finally been ACCEPTED into Fleet
Please contact me on Discord for your training.
Can staff move this to the appropriate section, thank you.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.