Astafons 3rd fleet applicaion

Jun 10, 2019
Basic Info

Trooper Name: CG E T2LT 4586 Hound /astafon

Regiment: CG

Playtime: 228.28 (the times is diferent but idk where to find the right time)

Discord name and numbers: astafon_CZ#2135

OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:98799180

Do you have a mic: yes

Summary of you:

I am person who may not speak english well but I am still learning it.
Recently i have playd a lot of Gmdo specificly on this SWRP Server. I come from Czech and i am in the proces of learning english and german.

Are you staff on any DC related servers: No

Have you ever been kicked or banned from a DC related server (if yes why): No

Incharacter Info:

Describe in your own opinion, the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"):

Fleets job is to help regiments to be stable and step in in order to help in training or sort out any regimetal problems. If any trooper becomes disobedient they will tell him to stop or give him a mando. In extreem situations if needed kick him out of the regiment. But they also are responsible for missions objectives. Fleet also makes sure that the ship is in top shape therefor fleet does full ship wide mandos. Ship checkups if ER is working well if regiments are fully ok and theay are not sick.

Have you ever been demoted or kicked from a reg (if yes why):

I was kicked out of CBG for disobeing an order and klling a civilian (Warcrime). This was a fail on my side. Though i made the best out of it and made it to the position of Hound in the CG Engineers. Update: My blacklist was removed and I can join CBG agin.

Do you understand fleet is a extremely important role,you will be given many more mature and responsible roles/job, Do you accept the importance and are ready for this responsibility:

Yes I am ready to be a Fleet member and i thing i will be able to add some things at least.

Any previous fleet experience: Sadly not but I saw a lot form other naval personal how to do the job.

Any previous command experience (if yes please say):

I am somethimes leading when there are enough CG ppl. Now I am leading CG ENG team and I am happy about it. It gives me more purpose.

What can you offer fleet:

I am very active and have proven that i can be trustworthy. I have gathered enough expiriance over the past months and thing i can become a trustworthy fleet member.

Anything else you want to add:

I try my hardest. And i hope you can see it in comparyson to my older fleet aps. Yes my english is not the best but that doesnt give anyone the right to judge me. Give me the chance and i will prove myself. I want to remind you all that this is a game with the main objective being fun.

Scenarios

Here are some common scenarios you will be faced with in fleet, please answer these to the best of your ability, there is room below the scenario please write your answer there

1. The ship is under attack and the Jedi are calling for assistance at the temple due to being overrun. Who do you send where?

First I will make sure that ship is clear and ok then I would sent 212th and 501st to deal with it. 212th as way to get there. 501st to destory the enemies.

2. You are doing a mando with the entire ship and an entire regiment walks off. How do you handle this?

I would call them back. If they still ignore me I will order CG to arrest them. In case it was CG who walked off I would ask DSGT or any one else who got cuff to bring them and after other regiments will be dismissed. I would give them extra mando time for doing that. And if there would be ppl who did not just walked off from theyr regiment I would dismiss him like other regiments. After that I would contact their Fleet officer, MCO or CO about what happend so he/they can deal with it.

3. a regiment disobeys your orders on a mission(planetary) and claims they followed a different persons orders. the person they claim to have listened to is not on the server. The actions the regiment took messed up your battle plan and almost lost the mission objective. What do you do?

Informed theyr CO/EXO/Fleet/MCO about what the regiment have done. After that I will tell the regiment that they may need do some training or if necessary a mando for not following orders. Propably this would lead to democions and court marshal.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Shanks
Jul 12, 2019
Scotland
This application has been: Denied

Reason: Unfortunately this application has been denied, Fleet come together to discuss the application and we have decided to deny your application on 3 main points
1. The application is about dry and plain
2. No offence your RP has not increased in quality what so ever
3. Your leadership doesn't seem to have increased

Now onto how you could improve to the points above
1. Try and add more to your app explain your answers in more detail
2. Try and talk to people on the server and watch how people act in RP and how they do it
3. Host more training's, sims and show your leading abilities

Feel free to reapply in 3 weeks

Could a staff member please move this to the correct section.

swans-jailer