REJECTED Astafon_CZ Fleet Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2019
Gotta say -1. Recently got kicked from Bodyguard. Doesn’t listen to orders. Has to get asked multiple times to sit at desk. Is very immature and has zero patience. Can be difficult to work with at time’s too.Can’t recommend him for fleet at the moment. If he changes then I may change my mind but that will take time.

Edit: I know what I’ve said above is harsh however I stand by it. Some decisions made by people seem to be i your English which I dont think is too bad hence why I didn’t mention above. If you get denied then reapply as if you can prove that your hard working then as I’ve said I may change your mind. Only going to give details about the kick from BG to those who it may concern and only if required as no need to share stuff that doesn’t need sharing.

-Utopia

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Jan 6, 2019
I asked him today to lead in response to this fleet app and he did a good job. People knew what they were doing and responded well to the instructions from command and the situation. If yall are interested. If he can sort how he can be during pass times then he may be good for fleet. And as long as he is consistent now and it wasn’t a one off

swans-jailer
Sep 25, 2019
Astafon, due to your Recent Actions, Your demotion from 2LT+ and the Mixed Community Response your Application has been Denied.
Prove yourself in the future and apply again.

msg to cool staff people: Please move this application and close it.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.