Staff member
Developer
VIP
Respected
Aug 11, 2018
Country of the Engineers.
User Points
Admin Points
Don't see any reason why not, you were pushed into the position against your will and repeated attempts to resign were ignored. (@CCTV - I even removed the staff rank only to have him reassigned by someone else.)

I disagree about the accusations being false as well CCTV, at the end of the day you did arrest a fuck load of people, it would be safe to assume by any player they weren't all valid arrests - the rank at this stage isn't even a relevant point. The 'accusations' were made during heightened emotion and the fact you see that as a sticking point for his application is lamentable. I do however believe it shows how he reacted to a situation but you don't make that point, you simply seemed scorned like it is some sort of personal attack against you, hence why he believes this is a personal vendetta.

I would advise you restructure your comments to be more accurate and representative of the applicant rather than some personal issue.
If it would be a personal issue I would've not stated it but since that specific accusation brought harassment, defamation and a player report upon me(peepo), I deemed it as necessary and point-worthy. You simply don't distribute information that someone RDA'd the ENTIRE server as a Founder rank without any logs/evidence and false information. Fact is that at that point of time we had handcuffs (malfunctioning), arresting a player became a task of two policemen (one putting the cuffs on, the other hitting suspect with the arrest baton) which hypothetically made it impossible to arrest massive amounts of moving players.

However, I wish the applicant success. The Staff selection is beyond my jurisdiction.

Kind regards.

Apr 27, 2017
Wankerilius Islands
User Points
Admin Points
If it would be a personal issue I would've not stated it but since that specific accusation brought harassment, defamation and a player report upon me(peepo), I deemed it as necessary and point-worthy. You simply don't distribute information that someone RDA'd the ENTIRE server as a Founder rank without any logs/evidence and false information. Fact is that at that point of time we had handcuffs (malfunctioning), arresting a player became a task of two policemen (one putting the cuffs on, the other hitting suspect with the arrest baton) which hypothetically made it impossible to arrest massive amounts of moving players.

However, I wish the applicant success. The Staff selection is beyond my jurisdiction.

Kind regards.

With that said, somehow a majority of the active players of the server at that time got arrested and ended up in jail. I have seen it 4 times, because that is the amount of times I got arrested within 20 minutes.

As soon as I got released and walking away from spawn I was awaited by you guys, who happen to pick up pots of my previous encounter with arrest after I got released, coming to a certain point I couldn't walk to the plaza before getting a wanted status on me.

If you deem your job and duty necessary, to arrest me justified, can you explain why 40% of the server ended up in jail even people who weren't even in jail for anything. To a level were half of the server was in jail. approx of 30-35 people online I find that quite a job for 2 cops, don't you think?

Also to come back on your point for mentioning my abuse of powers to get out of rp situation with your counter reaction being slaying me.

Were completely justified to a certain degree, but the reason for why I left the current event was due your just arresting me countless of times to an extend I couldn't even walk outside, without being arrested for literally anything.

Didn't even make it two blocks before u put me back in jail for 0 offenses several times.

Besides encountering numberous situations where you tried your best to ruine my day.

I would not be suprised this was part of it.

But these are just merely speculations, based upon facts.

I hope to hear a solid response from you to that, because this list can add up about what you did to ruine my day. But I don't want to get too off topic.

Kinds Regards,

Hans

Kieran

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Jul 5, 2018
UK, Wales
User Points
Admin Points
I don't really know hans so well i have talked to him a few times seems like a ok guy and by looking at the APP the staff team likes him, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

+Support