Aug 25, 2018
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153850261/
Discord Name: Nicc#5655
Date:
25/06/2019
Length: 4 Weeks
Reason: Saying the n-word acidentaly
Who banned me: Alesware

I dont want to be un banned i just want the ban to we shortened of like 3 weeks cuz in 4 weeks im going to russia and that would result in me not being here for 2 months and im not really trying to get kicked out of 104th due to inactivity.
And i fr didnt mean to say it the guy just scared me so mutch i spilled my water everywhere, and i apologised in game to him a billion times

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Sep 10, 2018
I am the one who nicc said the n word to do this is from my view.
First of all you were completely toxic over and over again in this event saying
*your shit op (n word)*
*Your so op*
*What the fuck is this*
So overall toxicity whiling being a event character, and I got one sorry to me not a billion so stop your bullshit, you said sorry after I said * wooooooh that’s not needed*
And I got no more apologies since.
So I personally think this ban should stay but it’s for staff to decide

swans-jailer
Aug 25, 2018
I am the one who nicc said the n word to do this is from my view.
First of all you were completely toxic over and over again in this event saying
*your shit op (n word)*
*Your so op*
*What the fuck is this*
So overall toxicity whiling being a event character, and I got one sorry to me not a billion so stop your bullshit, you said sorry after I said * wooooooh that’s not needed*
And I got no more apologies since.
So I personally think this ban should stay but it’s for staff to decide
Yea holy shit cuz i came in the room like phew finally some peace and quiet and you just jump from the corner you dont even know what the fuck xD Btw if youre offended then im sorry but dont jump from corner at me and me being a event char was just that i wanted to drive the droid vehicles since is boaring that hey just stay there unmoved got some action then yea i sort of became a player droid... but hey man alex was kind nuff to not perma ban me so see you after the summer holidays
And the dagger is pretty fucking op
And hey who would be just trying to run away from someone who deals 500 dmg per hit and has 1000 hp XD Damn sorry for being "toxic" didnt mean to ruin youre game play session

swans-jailer

Xan

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
Since a Super banned Nicc, a Super+ should be dealing with this appeal.
If there is any evidence for the appeal or against it, please post it here.

swans-jailer

Malkiax

Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
May 15, 2018
>he was being toxic and used the N word once.
Well fuck it. Just Perma ban is family lineage. Can't be having this.

In all seriousness the context for this seems to be: As an event enemy he died to SC very easily (like a biiiiitch) which can obviously be annoying when some people very rarely get the chance to be one. In frustration he was probably going on and on about the SC needing a nerf or something, idc, and dropped the word in the way of going "Your shit is OP, its bloody obvious".

In conclusion I'm gonna say that @Nicc is one salty boi who could pick his words better. But, unless he used the word in the context of dehumanising a person and belittling said persons humanity, its just a sodding word.

There's no safe spaces in the real world, don't expect one in the Public chat of the most toxic game on the Steam Store

swans-jailer
Reactions: Nicc and Xan
Status
Not open for further replies.