Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Jun 1, 2017
United Kingdom
A chance to get a crate out of oneprint & btc miner claiming, or some sort of "crate miner" which costs 500k & prints 5 crates before blowing up or something?

Edit: also need my staff rank on forums so if u see this, gimme me rank 👀

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Staff member
CCRP Events Manager
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
+one. Setting up all the factorian drills and assemblers takes quite a while and it may possibly not be enough drills and assemblers to automate most crates. And the chances of getting artifacts is low. And why does a crate require a atomic booster which is hella expensive tto make which you won’t have enough to even automate that drill? (Need to test it out)

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I'm skeptical to allowing you to get crates from basing. Because it means you never have to move locations. At least with the crates spawning around the map or crafted you ahve to go out. I appreciate the suggestion though, and I will leave it open for more comments and feedback. However I will confirm that there is a new way tro get crates on the way.

swans-jailer

Bingo

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Jun 1, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm skeptical to allowing you to get crates from basing. Because it means you never have to move locations. At least with the crates spawning around the map or crafted you ahve to go out. I appreciate the suggestion though, and I will leave it open for more comments and feedback. However I will confirm that there is a new way tro get crates on the way.
issue is atm, downtown i have yet to see a single crate, evo i barely seem them aswell, its a pain in the backside setting up factorian especially as some1 new to factorian & it takes so god damn long to setup even as some1 far in factorian, i personally find the current crate situation poor, skins are cool but acquisition is aids, glad to see a new way of getting crates but hoping its not as aids as factorian

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
issue is atm, downtown i have yet to see a single crate, evo i barely seem them aswell, its a pain in the backside setting up factorian especially as some1 new to factorian & it takes so god damn long to setup even as some1 far in factorian, i personally find the current crate situation poor, skins are cool but acquisition is aids, glad to see a new way of getting crates but hoping its not as aids as factorian
Remember it needs to be 5 on to trigger crate spawns. I have actually found several crates on EVO when I have just ran abit around.

Downtown also has crates but many spawns are inside buildings.

However I see your point and I will look into the matter. I would maybe start with increasing spawn chance of crates.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.