Jobs/Economy Alternative blueprint farming methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Premium
May 11, 2018
Currently the only way to receive blueprints is Via printer farming, this is HELLA boring so I’m suggesting that we add them to certain jobs with an even lower drop rate than printing. Currently for printers it’s a 2.5% drop chance if I’m correct?

Now we could add them to all kinds of jobs like the meth cook for example takes a long time to cook a batch up so maybe make it a 5% chance to receive one bp per drop off you do, this means you’d have to leave your base more often rather than do one big drop off. We could also apply the same to the fuel refiner and the weed grower jobs, though the fuel refiner would need to be say a 2% chance or something as you could just farm the lower quality fuel.

This suggestion gives people reason to use other jobs when looking for BP’s rather than just afk farming in a base.

Please post suggestions or improvements below on how you’d implement this into other jobs or tweaks you’d perform on my suggestion.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
As much as I like the idea, I don't think it would work purely from a rp standpoint. Afcourse getting a draft out of a fucking money printer isn't quite logical to begin with, but finding it with meth or whilst pumping oil out of the ground would be worse.
I'm completely for the idea of new ways of earning blueprints, but I do believe it could be done in a different way or possible with a all out new job. I'm just not sure how this new job would earn those blueprints.

swans-jailer

Mario

Premium
May 11, 2018
As much as I like the idea, I don't think it would work purely from a rp standpoint. Afcourse getting a draft out of a fucking money printer isn't quite logical to begin with, but finding it with meth or whilst pumping oil out of the ground would be worse.
I'm completely for the idea of new ways of earning blueprints, but I do believe it could be done in a different way or possible with a all out new job. I'm just not sure how this new job would earn those blueprints.
Yeah I understand what you mean dude, I just need some other form, a job specifically tailored with its own machines and stuff would be best but that’s all custom content, this is more like an easy quick patch.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.