Not open for further replies.

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
General Info

In game name: RC I DDY I SGT I 16 I Alexware / Jedi Guardian Alexware / 212th PFC 1006 Alexware
Discord name and number: Alexware02#8159
Proffered name: Alex
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 16
Timezone: GMT+1

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3(212th, RC, Jedi)
Which Character do you play most: RC / Jedi(I play them more or less the same amount of time)
How long you play during the week per day: 2-4 hours.
How long you play during the weekend per day: 2-7 hours.

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Other than a verbal warning no.
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Not that I'm aware of.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I concider myself active, fair, calm, responsible & mature which I'd say are some of the key features that a staff member would have. I might not have the same experience on this server as others however I've got plenty of experience gathered over the past years.

Tell us about you: My name is Alexware02/Alexander. I'm a 16 year old Swedish boy and gaming has been a huge part of my life for year now. I'm currently in high school(gymnasium), studying to become a game developer. I've played GMod for 3 years by now, With over 3000+ hours I've made servers, been staff on alot and developed(more configuring than actual developing) a bit.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Dedicated.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: As mentioned above I concider myself have some of the key features a staff member should have, I also got plenty of experience over the past years.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes.
If yes, What were your duties: Sits, Whitelisting, Assisting in events.
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes.
If yes, What were your duties: Sits, Managing the staff team and stuff listed above.
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes.
If yes, What were your duties: I mainly made sure everyone in the discord had it good and that no one was breaking the rules.

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do?

First off all I'd tell the EOD(RIP) that this server has no such a thing called "Downtime", I also warn the EOD for the rules he/she broke and made sure he/she fully understand.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do?

I'd speak to the CT and my friend about their actions. I'd also warn them for the rules they broke and if needed more punishment than a wanr that would be given.

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do?

I'd gather evidence that can support my case, then after I'd try to speak with a higherup while also supporting my claims with evidence. I'd not interfer with what the person is doing and telling them off since it's not my place to do so.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take?

First off I'd apologize for my not being able to execute the Event plan, I'd also make sure other staff understand that I can't do the Event.
After that I'd try to find someone that can do it instead of me, If I find someone I'd send them a document or simular with the idea and clear instructions on the main parts/most important parts of the event.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes, I do.

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Reactions: Snipestorm

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Hello Alex i see your applying for a part in the staff team.

Great stuff:
You are a great RPer.
You take important things very seriously.
Always there for your anyone that asks for help.
Great guy to chat with.

Very happy to have you work alongside me as a jedi.
All around Nice Man with room for everyone.
Never seen him minge.
Would take the job very well.
Would be able to complete any challenges given.

Not Very Good Stuff:
Um No

Any other notes:
Nope

Normally i only give a +1 on staff apps but for you instead of a +1 you get a:

+2

Best Of Luck To You

swans-jailer
Reactions: Alexware02

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Oh shoot! I forgot to address this one. Forum-Lurker Green Bean is on the case!

Let's get started shall we.

I like how it's easy to read, thought the italics were a little much for my personal taste. But good on you for making it easy to read.

I have seen you on a couple times, though not too many, but I did see you during my CIS Kalani event today so that was good.

About you:

Stand Out: Glad to see that you are honest about your time on our server and that you have been playing GMOD for some years.

About you: First, good luck in High School man. Second, your time in GMOD could be incredibly helpful to the staff team. There are some good builders and obviously we have our devs, however, a Moderator that is able to build at the level I'd assume you are would be very beneficial to the team.

Personality: Dedicated, I would like to know more about why you think that dedicated is the right word to describe you. Maybe some examples?

Choosing you over others: The main thing in my opinion that sets you aside is the fact that you have so much experience in GMOD. That's great.

Experience:
Good that you have experience being an admin on other SWRP servers and other GMOD servers and other online communities.

Scenarios:

1.) I say this on almost every single application and that probably means people just don't know our punishment (guidelines); I would have liked to see a more severe punishment as it's a 1st LT and therefore he/she should know the server rules at this point.

2.) This answer is sufficient.

3.) I like how you mention gathering evidence, and bringing it to a higher up with evidence. This is important, however I dislike how you say that it's not your place to step in because staff is meant to work as a team and that means also telling other staff that what they are doing is just against the rules. Maybe you could convince them to stop. Who knows.

4.) Glad you don't mention apologizing to the server. This answer is also sufficient.

Overall this application is getting a +1 from me.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Alexware02

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Oh shoot! I forgot to address this one. Forum-Lurker Green Bean is on the case!

Let's get started shall we.

I like how it's easy to read, thought the italics were a little much for my personal taste. But good on you for making it easy to read.

I have seen you on a couple times, though not too many, but I did see you during my CIS Kalani event today so that was good.

About you:

Stand Out: Glad to see that you are honest about your time on our server and that you have been playing GMOD for some years.

About you: First, good luck in High School man. Second, your time in GMOD could be incredibly helpful to the staff team. There are some good builders and obviously we have our devs, however, a Moderator that is able to build at the level I'd assume you are would be very beneficial to the team.

Personality: Dedicated, I would like to know more about why you think that dedicated is the right word to describe you. Maybe some examples?

Choosing you over others: The main thing in my opinion that sets you aside is the fact that you have so much experience in GMOD. That's great.

Experience:
Good that you have experience being an admin on other SWRP servers and other GMOD servers and other online communities.

Scenarios:

1.) I say this on almost every single application and that probably means people just don't know our punishment (guidelines); I would have liked to see a more severe punishment as it's a 1st LT and therefore he/she should know the server rules at this point.

2.) This answer is sufficient.

3.) I like how you mention gathering evidence, and bringing it to a higher up with evidence. This is important, however I dislike how you say that it's not your place to step in because staff is meant to work as a team and that means also telling other staff that what they are doing is just against the rules. Maybe you could convince them to stop. Who knows.

4.) Glad you don't mention apologizing to the server. This answer is also sufficient.

Overall this application is getting a +1 from me.
Cheers for the support.

So, as for the "not my place to step in" from my experience usually when a staff member is abusing their powers and someone tries to step in it usually tend to become worse than earlier, which no one wants. This was the main reason why I said so. (If the staff member is reasonable then I'd of course try to speak with him/her)

Now, as for why I choose dedicated. Whenever I decide to do something or get something done I usually dedicate my time to get it done and get it done good. An example of this would be school work or projects. I really dedicate my time to it so the outcome is good. As a staff member I'm dedicated to help give players a great experience meaning I do everything I can to help them out.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.