Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 16

Timezone: GMT+1

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3, Jedi, RC and ARC

Which Character do you play most: ARC

How long you play during the week per day: 2-4 hours

How long you play during the weekend per day: 6-7 Hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: 0

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: 0

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: Experience. I have a lot of experience on Gmod overall but also on DC. With over 4,390 hours I’ve been a lot of positions on different GMod servers. But as for DC, I was staff before and became Assistant Server Manager. I have a lot of Experience of being staff outside of DC, and Developing knowledge from servers before DC + the small little update I did.

Tell us about you: Hello, My name is Alexander. I’m 16 years of age and live in Sweden. I’ve been playing games for years. I’m currently in my second year of what we in sweden call “gymnasium” where I’m studying Game Development. I first joined DC back in end of November 2018. left 10th of August 2019 and returned the 1st of October 2019.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Same as last time, Dedicated.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: As I said, I’ve got plenty experience as a staff member within DC SWRP as a former Assistant Server Manager. I know how to operate as a staff member on DC and outside of DC I’ve also had a lot of experience as a staff member. I’ve also been many different roles so I have a wider understanding of the different roles within DC SWRP.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Sits, Events, Managing the server and staff team.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Same as above.

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: I made sure everyone that was in the discord had a good time and followed the rules.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?

To avoid wasting time I’d open up the logs with /logs or !blogs (depends if there was another switch) and check for the accused in the logs. If the logs showed the accused was ERPing I’d speak to him/her and see what’s up. Depending on the answer I’ll either give a verbal warning or a normal warning. (Obviously if the accused has been warned for same thing or something else not long ago a more serious warning might be required)

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?

I deal with my friend and the CT. They all receive punishments for what they did may that be a verbal warning, normal warning, kick or even ban. It all depends on the rule broken and former warnings.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?

Speak to the person, if it was a genuine accident then possibly speak to some higherup to ensure it doesn’t happen again but it can all be deal with in RP. If it however was with intent and happened again a warn/ban will be given for VDM.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: yup

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.**

swans-jailer
Reactions: Phasma
Jun 15, 2019
Tricz Yesterday: So you going to be staff again
Alexware: No 100% not
Alexware: Applies for Staff
Tricz: ... Aight well he does deserve it he is a great addition to the staff team, a dedicated member of drewscommunity, a great mature person, is there any reason not to accept him?

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.