REJECTED Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2019
  • Username: My In-Game name is [Ghost] Ika and my steam profile link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844409088
  • Location/Timezone: i live in Georgia Tbilisi and im always online
  • Server Preference: I play on Both servers All the Time but Usually i play on Server 1
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? : no i never was mentor on Server
  • When did you join the server? : i joined the Server 4 weeks ago
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? : no im not but my discord name is HellGamer Geo
Thanks For Listening :)

swans-jailer

H20Slicer

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Third Reich
Mar 18, 2018
While I think I know who you are you clearly put no effort into your app. If you wish to have any chance at getting accepted I suggest you fix that.

swans-jailer

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Assuming you gave up at this point, but in the case that you didn't...
I appreciate you wanting to become an admin, but I definitely haven't seen you that much the past month, maybe a few times the past week, but that's it.
Get yourself more known and out there before attempting to apply.

swans-jailer

Pixal

Kek
Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
Please expand on your application and follow the format provided, the fact you joined only a month ago just shows you should spend more time on the server being active and getting to know both players and staff; being active in the discord also helps with this.
Please look at updating your application in the next 2 weeks following the format and building up a better communication standard with those on the server. Have fun and good luck.

Pixal

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.