Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
Dec 30, 2017
Basic Details
  • Username: Solid https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247915406/
  • Location/Timezone: GMT +2 (Latvia)
  • Server Preference: I administrate on all CCRP servers.
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? If yes provide a link to your mentor application. : The mentor program currently is discontinued, but I was the first applied and accepted mentor. This is the original mentor post and my application is the first response. https://drewscommunity.com/threads/mentors.1984/
  • When did you join the server? : I joined the server in December 2017.
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there?: Solid#9665
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: I have experience administrating this very CCRP server. My original application on the 10th of February 2018. (https://drewscommunity.com/threads/solids-staff-application.2040/) and my resignition from the DarkRP manager role on 30th of August 2018. (https://drewscommunity.com/threads/solids-resignition-30-8-2018.3989/)
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: One my most difficult situations were the ones where groups of people would break a uncountable amount of rules, yet on small scale and behind everyones backs. Things such as kill /w very poor reasoning behind such an action, ramming people on sidewalks without appropriate roleplay provided beforehand.
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: One of the biggest places I've administrated besides GMOD was in Unturned. I was an admin for 5 months for the youtuber Fudgy and his both full rp servers. I also was an admin for 1 month on a CS 1.6 deathrun server, then on a minecraft faction server called "Guild Craft" and finally I was a gamemaster for a latvian MTA roleplay server called. "mta.kick.lv".
A bit more about you

As I previously mentioned I'm currently 16 years of age. I just started my studying in a technical school in a programming course and I'm learning C++ on the side. I have a lot of experience administrating in this very community.
My biggest fear of making this application is the fact that I'm living on my monthly school pay in terms of internet. If that disappears, I disappear. Hopefully it'll not come to that.
Recently I've started playing more and found out that there are multiple problems floating around in terms of enforcing rules etc. This isn't a rant post so I won't discuss it.
If you want to know anything else from me, please contact me on discord or via the comments here.
You can also see what actiond I'd take in terms of rule breaking in my original admin application.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Voyager

Solid

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for your reply, Hans.

My personality as a staff member is very different from my personality as a individual.
If I had to explain myself as a staff member, I'd do it like this:
Im a hard working staff member. I love to take care of people and especially help the new guys out. Im very forgiving in terms of people I can see potential in, yet on the ones I know are breaking the rules I will go on and witchhunt if it leads to that.
I enforce the rules with an iron fist. I dont break them and I especially dont let other staff members break them. In the case of that happening I usually gather enough proof to hit them with an Icy Frostmourne to the throat, but in a official, well documented way.
The only times I feel I lose controll is when people are obviously fucking around and wasting my time, that is one thing I trully cant stand.

I also forgot to mention this up above, but my main activity will be during the week, since some weeks I will be heading to my parents house (which is where I am now) and I only have a laptop here that can't run anything on it. Active hours in weekdays are from 3pm-11pm GMT+2. With school being right outside my front door there, you can expect me sometimes to not show up super exactly since I got homework, extra work and other things to do besides that.

P.S. Thank you egg. And I'm not smelly.

swans-jailer

MrKiller

Premium
Jul 10, 2018
+REP
Yes yes yes!
a great mentor and admin, a bit of an ass sometimes, but has done wonders for the server. Learned alot from him in the start, got warned a few times. One of the finest here.

swans-jailer

Kieran

Staff member
Senior Staff
Premium
Jul 5, 2018
UK, Wales
hades-official.com
I have know solid since I have started the server and I can't say anything bad about him he was a great manager and mentor he is always thinking of good ideas for the server and also bases which are aids, I think he should become staff again I miss you abusing me.

+SUPPORT

swans-jailer

Rick James

Third Reich
Jan 17, 2018
As far as i recall it, during your time as manager u did nothing but being biased towards urself.
You freeloaded from me, you took no part in my implementations.
Then you have the stomache to give me shit for every implementation i did while u sat on ur ass helping drew.
Manager? haha.

swans-jailer

Solid

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
Dec 30, 2017
As far as i recall it, during your time as manager u did nothing but being biased towards urself.
You freeloaded from me, you took no part in my implementations.
Then you have the stomache to give me shit for every implementation i did while u sat on ur ass helping drew.
Manager? haha.
Thanks for your comment, Rick.

Regarding me being biased towards myself.. I'd love for you to give me a bit of more specific example of when I was doing that. I'm not perfect nor' do I claim to be. I can see myself doing something, but as I said, I'd love to know specifically what it was.

Furthermore, I did take part in your implementations, I tried to come up with more ideas for the whole staff+ thing, I tried to make sure all seniors during trial training informed them of Wheelchairs admin panel. Sadly some of the stuff straight up didn't go through Xirii or Drew, which is completely understandable, since it is Drew's server, he makes the final call.
During the whole revamp of CCRP, yes I indeed was helping Drew. I had a job during summer, so I came home usually after 5pm my own time and it was my first real, real job experience. I was tired, so I invested most of my time left in the day to test and help out Drew in any way I could.
At the same time I do remember myself creating (I think) 2 tests for all the staff players which then I handed down to Seniors, they managed to pull it off in the last days. I also was frequently moving topics to their correct sections and archiving closed/old ones.

In general I doubt I was a really good Manager due to the fact it was my very first experience and I'm only 16. Getting handed down two servers with people playing on them, a lot of staff etc. I never asked for it, but I tried my best, considering I had a job, had to change schools very soon and got the usual treatment. And this is a staff app, not a "I'm asking for manager role back." post. I already made it clear to the people asking me that I don't want to get snapped my rank back or nothing similar. If I'll help, I'll do it legitimately.

Moving on to me giving shit to you. This was soon after I left my position, since I had to go to my new school and I didn't have a computer there for around a month. Now in October I got my pc here, so I can actually do something.
Soon after I left, I see a bunch of fucking pm's about staff abusing, server going to shit etc.
Then I noticed that "Social Manager" role which I gave shit about, cause as I said "I feel it's a fucking useless role any real admin can fill. We've never had the need for dedicated forum/discord moderators." All of a sudden we do?
I also gave shit for the whole loa chat thing, cause why is it so hard to go to a already made and dedicated for that forum section and write something simple.
Then a few more things I can note down that are fucked up:
1. You breaking rules yourself. (Before rule changes, building off the roof bases, afking as gov)
2. I was in a call a few days ago with you and Drake and I just hear Drake saying "Mario pocketed some of your printers Rick and flew out the base". I say to him "Well, you're a senior, go take care of him.", he responds to me: "Rick doesn't care, why should I?" I was drop down baffled by this shit.
3. I'd also love to go on how we got some of them lovely previously perm'd admins.

I'm not here to get perms, I'm not here to abuse, I'm not here to do any of that crap.
I'm here simply to help the server and I'll do it by enforcing the rules with an iron fist. I don't care if it's a player breaking them or an admin.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Ban

Solid

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for your questions gentlemen.

I got my internet in the dorm 2 weeks ago and I started playing gmod more or less last week around Wednesday. Then I had to go home for the weekend where I don't have my pc and now Yesterday and today I was on both days for 4 hours or so.

swans-jailer

H20Slicer

Server Staff
VIP
Mar 18, 2018
You have been gone for awhile and have only recently come back. While you are well know by the older players I would suggest getting yourself know a bit better by some of the newer player-base. Nothing against you but I will stay neutral for now.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Best-Potato

Voyager

Premium
VIP
Apr 2, 2018
+++++++++++Support
I really gotta say, This is probably the best admin that has ever been on drewscommunity, And i have been in many sits and i can tell you of all admins Solid is probably the only one i have ever had a sit with done it correctly.
Activity Im not sure so thats a +/- support
Everything else is Good good luck old pal.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.