Admin Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirii

Supreme Meme
DPRK
Nov 30, 2015
Hull, GB
Cjay and MXMidget will be formally warned following this report. The log archives do show and support the story given above.

While I appreciate the severity of this issue obsessively chasing the issue from various admins does not expedite a response.

In the future we would appreciate more patience, especially as there was no significant losses to you the victim.

Please note that only admins 'further in the chain' have the ability to handle reports if you feel there is a problem. In this instance you passed it on to deadlypeanuts who is of the same level/ranking and therefore was right to pass it off (although he did so harshly).

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
N
Cjay and MXMidget will be formally warned following this report. The log archives do show and support the story given above.

While I appreciate the severity of this issue obsessively chasing the issue from various admins does not expedite a response.

In the future we would appreciate more patience, especially as there was no significant losses to you the victim.

Please note that only admins 'further in the chain' have the ability to handle reports if you feel there is a problem. In this instance you passed it on to deadlypeanuts who is of the same level/ranking and therefore was right to pass it off (although he did so harshly).
Not to mention I could hardly understand if the report was handled already or not.

swans-jailer
Jan 1, 2018
patience?
chasing admins around?

after the admins here said to close my report i did not know what to do.
i asked Xirii 1 time in game what to do, and he said to let death know, (apparently i pmed the wrong admin(deadlypeanuts) and he reacted like a ill child)

super admins whom take the time to respond here, but actually do nothing about it, other than further the tension by calling the report "one big meme"

the Only reason this was finially handled was because i left playing the server.

too little too late, dont down talk me now.
i did nothing wrong, i followed your procedures exactly, i only wanted the false warn removed, it took you over a week to do that, by then the logs are gone.

if you want serious players and contributors, try not threatening to falsly ban them when you first meet them.
and take their reports , dont just post comments trash talking your own players.

you admins need to be checked, drew is losing alot of money because of this.

the only admin here who did anything was Xirii, shame on the rest of you.

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
patience?
chasing admins around?

after the admins here said to close my report i did not know what to do.
i asked Xirii 1 time in game what to do, and he said to let death know, (apparently i pmed the wrong admin(deadlypeanuts) and he reacted like a ill child)

super admins whom take the time to respond here, but actually do nothing about it, other than further the tension by calling the report "one big meme"

the Only reason this was finially handled was because i left playing the server.

too little too late, dont down talk me now.
i did nothing wrong, i followed your procedures exactly, i only wanted the false warn removed, it took you over a week to do that, by then the logs are gone.

if you want serious players and contributors, try not threatening to falsly ban them when you first meet them.
and take their reports , dont just post comments trash talking your own players.

you admins need to be checked, drew is losing alot of money because of this.

the only admin here who did anything was Xirii, shame on the rest of you.
You said yourself, you contacted the wrong admin.
I myself have tons to do, ranging from reports to watching a staff team. I apologize if the report took longer than expected. After seeing tons of replies, I couldn't even tell if this was handled properly or not.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.