Weapons Actual working ShockTrooper ElectroStaff/ShockStaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2018
In-game name: Alex
Type of suggestion(addon, bug, model, script): Weapon
Reason for suggestion: So, i made another suggestion quite recently about getting Bodyguard a melee weapon and it mostly got turned down since the WiltOS one is broken, but i found other ones that not only work fine, but are shock trooper ones instead of the magna guard ones which makes it more clone friendly
Pros: More diverse loadout with an actual melee weapon
Cons:
Link to suggestion if it has one:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1456448500

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1457642572

swans-jailer
Aug 7, 2018
CG already have enough.

You have flashbangs, handcuffs, Hex shield, shield, stun gun, engineers, turrets, Shotguns extra weapon, that is about 8 things. I know it would be cool but you would get too much then, so
Flashbangs are never used and are pretty much useless. Engineer is a side job like medic which only a few people have. Stun guns are not allowed in events and handcuffs are only used in special occasions. We do get an extra weapon but we’re not the only regiment that gets extra weapons, plus: it’s only CBG and CPT+ who get it. Turrets are engineer only and the few people who have engineer don’t really use it as much...

swans-jailer
Sep 3, 2019
+1 I say give it too them tbh CG don't actually use half the stuff they get stun guns are only ever used outside of events, same as the cuffs and flash bangs are never used having spent a brief time in CG they don't actually get to use everything they are given

swans-jailer

Hades

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
flashbangs never get used and are useless,
handcuffs are not relevent in events and are mostly used in day to day play rather than events,
Hex shield is literally used to protect a fleet member from stray fire,
shield is essentially the specialty of CG like SCs cloak,
stun guns are never used in events,
engineers are within the defensive regiments, CG aren't the only reg to have engies,
turrets are a part of engie, not all of CG have acces to turrets,
Shotguns are LT+ and were removed from medic, engie and SGT to balance CG.

swans-jailer

Hades

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
As previously said, the electrostaff we have doesnt work.
This was a suggestion from a CG member.

The electrostaff has been suggested numerous times and has been declined due to it not working or possibly making CG unbalanced

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.